LP13: Oh well Oh Well Oh Well Oh Well....Tell Me More!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just got my shit together after a shocking revelation earlier. I was taking a piss round the back of Temple Bar rather the worse for wear again and supporting myself on the wall near the bins, I needed fresh air after drinking Guinness all night with a few friends and also the hot new barmaid there. As I was just shaking off little higher ground something caught my eye down behind the bin, something was sticking out like a board with some writing on it. I looked around behind me as I thought someone was there but it must have just been the wind and my intoxicated brain. I turned back to the object and slowly and carefully pulled it out from behind the bin. I took a glance at the clapperboard I was holding in my hands and made a small otter like cry as I staggered back dropping the board and falling backwards onto my ass with a good thump.

Breathing way too quickly I got up slowly removing a damp pork scratching from the seat of my jeans and peered at the clapperboard that had landed on the ground in front of me, as I tried to focus my bleary eyes the light of the moon suddenly broke through the cloudy Dublin night sky over my shoulder, the scene was like a gothic fairytale to my addled mind and senses as the largest words on the clapperboard jumped out at me, they said "Night Fever" and "Manhattan Skyline"

My eyes like saucers I gasped and fell backwards again but this time I knew I was losing consciousness, as I tumbled slowly down the rabbit hole the last thing I saw was the word "Romanek" written on the bins in fresh piss...

Only just got my shit together after a shocking revelation earlier. I was taking a piss round the back of Temple Bar rather the worse for wear again and supporting myself on the wall near the bins, I needed fresh air after drinking Guinness all night with a few friends and also the hot new barmaid there. As I was just shaking off little higher ground something caught my eye down behind the bin, something was sticking out like a board with some writing on it. I looked around behind me as I thought someone was there but it must have just been the wind and my intoxicated brain. I turned back to the object and slowly and carefully pulled it out from behind the bin. I took a glance at the clapperboard I was holding in my hands and made a small otter like cry as I staggered back dropping the board and falling backwards onto my ass with a good thump.

Breathing way too quickly I got up slowly removing a damp pork scratching from the seat of my jeans and peered at the clapperboard that had landed on the ground in front of me, as I tried to focus my bleary eyes the light of the moon suddenly broke through the cloudy Dublin night sky over my shoulder, the scene was like a gothic fairytale to my addled mind and senses as the largest words on the clapperboard jumped out at me, they said "Night Fever" and "Manhattan Skyline"

My eyes like saucers I gasped and fell backwards again but this time I knew I was losing consciousness, as I tumbled slowly down the rabbit hole the last thing I saw was the word "Romanek" written on the bins in fresh piss...

How high are you?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

This afternoon, I was away from Interference for a few hours. When I checked again, I saw that there were more than one hundred unread posts in the last thread. I thought for sure that there was news. :angry:

Yeah, but this unknown man, with that white, comfortable cat on his lap, refuses to show us the chart derived from the system of the U2 Album Advisory (now known as UAA). He is even more quiet than Bono. :doh:

Meh... I've had lots of hard drives since 2004, and not as much time to kill :shrug:

A lot of work went into that dopey site...

I'll dig around in my files and see what I can find.

Larry Mullen Jnr, Chris Martin to share "Impassioned Kiss" on upcoming South Park episode

Distraught Boy George on coke fueled binge, threatened to jump off of Dublin City's Samuel Beckett Bridge.

Sources close to the troubled singer, who calls him/herself "Fisher", states that George is fine and in good spirits. Fisher, who has been a "close insider" with George since the Culture Club days, denies the rumored drug use and states the singer merely had too much complimentary Guinness yesterday on the Samuel Beckett Bridge in Dublin City Centre. George was apparently on location watching Coldplay shoot a video for Guinness, which will appear in an upcoming tv advertisement. Dublin City mafia sources deny any knowledge of the incident or the mysterious Fisher, but were able to confirm that no Fishers were harmed in the making of this video.

Larry Mullen Jnr, Chris Martin to share "Impassioned Kiss" on upcoming South Park episode

Distraught Boy George on coke fueled binge, threatened to jump off of Dublin City's Samuel Beckett Bridge.

Sources close to the troubled singer, who calls him/herself "Fisher", states that George is fine and in good spirits. Fisher, who has been a "close insider" with George since the Culture Club days, denies the rumored drug use and states the singer merely had too much complimentary Guinness yesterday on the Samuel Beckett Bridge in Dublin City Centre. George was apparently on location watching Coldplay shoot a video for Guinness, which will appear in an upcoming tv advertisement. Dublin City mafia sources deny any knowledge of the incident or the mysterious Fisher, but were able to confirm that no Fishers were harmed in the making of this video.
:lmao:

Anyone want me to post a Twin Peaks video? I'll do it!

So much useless banter on here. How about somebody post something that's important and makes sense besides this other crap. Smh

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

This thread has already hit the fan, for the love of all things good and mighty we need actual news next week or the following!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom