LP13: (Non) Event Horizon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we believe in the people of U2Valencia, the single would be "Siren", and they say it's a powerful song with a catchy chorus (perfect for an ad)

We'll see.

Sounds MUCH better than "Summer Nights" (apart from the fact that the filming of that "Summer Night" thing took place in a cold and rainy Dublin night at the end of August)

Yes, it's part of their anecdote with Bono in Dublin.

Lucky :drool:

So I guess they know more about the album that they are allowed to say?

Yeah, gvox, looks like you learned your lesson from the last shitpile of a thread you started. :angry:

Instead of "Summer Nights", the real name song is "Winter Days" :lol:

Already messed with my calendar and now I have a day off next Tuesday. I wonder what I'm going to do with his day off... :hyper:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Tuesday could involve multiple artists and some sort of new album app for itunes.. iTunesLP version 2.0

That's been said since the structure was going up. I always thought it was an assumption.

You mean this...?

close-encounters-of-the-third-kind-original.jpg

Tuesday could involve multiple artists and some sort of new album app for itunes.. iTunesLP version 2.0

As far as I know, the stock music app for iOS isn't changing. It was the same on all the iOS 8 betas, but you never know. The time between the last beta release and official release are more than a month apart.

Is this the first release that we have " absolutely" no confirmation about anything? (Like single name, album, release date and etc...). I only witnessed the pre days before NLOTH. I witnessed a little bit before HTDAAB, but I remember vaguely that we had much more information before. I didn't see ATYCLB, but I think the leaks were there as well?

So I stepped out for a few pages, and I want to get this straight, the song will suck because;

It shares the same title as a Grease song.

Bono is wearing aviators.

Apple wrote the lyrics to have pro tax cut subliminal messaging in it.

Do I have this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom