LP13 - Just Give Us Some F*&king News...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely sounds like a Danger mouse song. It's got a nice little pop chorus and vocal harmonies..mid tempo like SATS is right. Hard to make out much more.

found some headphones at work.. cranked the volume. all was great until a damn wave blew out my eardrum

A clip FINALLY leaks and I'm stuck in a car for the next four hours.

Does the song have the same feel as Invisible? Does it sound like they could be on the same album?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

A clip FINALLY leaks and I'm stuck in a car for the next four hours.

Does the song have the same feel as Invisible? Does it sound like they could be on the same album?

No. It's like a chorusy/chanting midtempo Danger Mouse/Broken Bells song with a nice little guitar solo at the end of the clip. There's some acoustic guitar and some synth or organ in the background. The rest is ocean surf, steps on rocks and possibly a phone moving through clothing? :lol: Bono's voice sounds a little like it has some treatment on it but that could just be the bad sound quality.

Any idea were the band are?
Weres the last place they were spotted?france?
Im in london friday and saturday so i was going to have a sniff round church studios if the band were in town.

Any idea were the band are?
Weres the last place they were spotted?france?
Im in london friday and saturday so i was going to have a sniff round church studios if the band were in town.

That was Bono eating the crackers on the clip, so we know where he is...

Guys this feels really special I think this is the next masterpiece...:crack:

Maybe they should release a compilation of all beach clips?

Is it just me or does the beginning of this clip sound a lot like the beginning of Champagne Supernova by Oasis? I definitely see some influence there.

Is it just me or does the beginning of this clip sound a lot like the beginning of Champagne Supernova by Oasis? I definitely see some influence there.

I'm feeling a strong 2004 Beach Clip vibe, with some bits of 2008 Beach Clips too.

I met Bono in France yesterday. Upon saying "Sorry to grill you with all these new album questions" he immediately licked his lips and started looking for smoke.

I met Bono in France yesterday. Upon saying "Sorry to grill you with all these new album questions" he immediately licked his lips and started looking for smoke.

Did you ask him for the scoop?
Will the album be a real turkey?
Or will it be real sweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom