LP13 - Just Give Us Some F*&king News...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like every breaking wave to me :)

To be fair you can barely hear anything apart from the sea.

Pretty poor quality

I'm at work and cant blast this.. :angry:

ah well. at least it's more audible than the Invisible hangar clip.

Worth staying up for that little bluesy thing Edge does toward the end.

Beach clips!!!!

I'm going to bed everyone, finally, the end of waiting has begun.

Some acoustic guitar with synthesizers and ocean surf and loud footsteps. It sounds different than Every breaking wave.

I was saying every breaking wave with a tounge in cheek seeing as all you can really hear is waves :)

I hear it as an uptempo tune, not a ballad.
Lots of synths sounds like.

Let the games begin.

Fire this person! You would think people would learn after all these years. The waves are bad enough but then you decide to crunch around on rocks in between waves?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sounds like every breaking wave to me :)

To be fair you can barely hear anything apart from the sea.

Pretty poor quality

Oh yeah you can hear a lot of what the song sounds like and the chorus vocal melody as well...

I can't make any drums but heavy Synth parts, Accoustic Guitar and a breezy, folksy summer song a la "Staring At The Sun".

There is either a Guitar Solo with Fuzzy sound or the Song Outro near the end.

Falsetto singing with Lower tone dubbed along (a la Even Better the Real Thing...

Even Bono Belts out a "SOMEONE" near the end

Cool stuff

Last edited:
From what I can tell over the sound of someone eating crackers, doesn't sound like a ballad. Very Dangermousey in the chorus, kind of mid-tempo like Staring at the Sun.

More importantly, it sounds like something that's actually done. With the news of "final mixes"... Surely there can't be any more delays now, right? :hmm:

It's incredibly pretty, but I can barely hear Bono and it sounds like my kind of late 80s/90s ambient track as a result. SO, for now, I'm smitten.

A clip actually exists? Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It's actually probably the highest quality beach clip I've ever heard, but the waves are so loud, you can hardly hear anything. I suspect, though, because of that, some audio tinkering would actually work wonders on this.

Hmm...from what I can make out of it, interesting stuff. What I'm really thinking:

PLEASE let this be the beginning of the end of the waiting period. :sad:

not to worry, whoever thought they heard "hands" is on really bad drugs.

i can only make out a vibe, but sounds promising. mid tempo, kind of chant-y. Bono sounds hungry.

very u2.

Folks !

Forget the shitty quality of the clip. This is the best NEWS and concrete piece we've had about the new album since the release of "Invisible" !

Rejoice ! :wink:

well i'm not listening, but it's cool that things seem to be happening :up:

I hate to be the one to say it but just because Bono's daughter played a new U2 song doesn't necessarily mean the album is coming out this fall.

Also, I agree with whoever said that it reminded them of Love Comes Tumbling, that was my first reaction, before I even read that impression.

#beachclipoveranalysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom