LP13 - Just Give Us Some F*&king News...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not getting that american comment, what does there nationally have to do with anything?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using U2 Interference mobile app

It has everything to do with it. America! Fuck yeah! :wink:

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

GN7Wh9Q.gif

We have to wait till U2Valencia upload the clip, they have "the exclusive", but believe me, it's real.

Don't expect too much.

SUPER YO : Have you HEARD the clip ? Is the audio quality not that good or the MATERIAL ?

How can U2VALENCIA have the "exclusive" of a pirate recording of a song ? But I get the point :wink:

"Arcade Fire Joking about U2"...something like that. But it says a lot in my opinion. Again...this is only my interpretation and not fact :wink:

It says alot given that they would never make fun of the Stones during a show in the U.K.

Even though the Stones haven't made a relevant album in the last 35 years.

Yoga fans eh? You like to stretch?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yoga fans eh? You like to stretch?

An insanely huge stretch, at that. Arcade Fire have done the cover and bobblehead bit at nearly every stop of this tour, have they not? They're doing it to respect what they feel are some of the biggest singles/acts to come out of whatever city they're currently in. Or so was my understanding.

Whelp, my productivity at work today has the potential to go down the toilet.

An insanely huge stretch, at that. Arcade Fire have done the cover and bobblehead bit at nearly every stop of this tour, have they not? They're doing it to respect what they feel are some of the biggest singles/acts to come out of whatever city they're currently in. Or so was my understanding.

I think the bobblehead bits are brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom