LP13 - Just Give Us Some F*&king News...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if nothing else, there's progress being made. Let's hope for the fall release:applaud: with a tour in 2015.

A fall release is ridiculous. U2 would be insane to not take advantage of the holiday shopping season and release in December! Actually, they should just wait and have a huge announcement at the Super Bowl, and capitalise and all the attention and free publicity they'd be getting.

Or better yet, release the first single from the first album around the holidays, then release the first album around the Super Bowl. The release the second record just before the tour starts in the Spring. Or release the first single from the second record in Spring, and start the tour in support of the first and second records that summer. Then they can release the follow up EP of more personal songs the following fall.

They'd have to find a new charity, however, since they ended AIDS earlier this year.

i think that U2 fans will buy the album any time of year.

If the album is really good, the general population will find $10 to purchase it any time of year.

If it comes out in October for example, it will still be sold during "the holiday season":up:

Well this thread so far is only somewhat awesome, flirting dangerously with not awesome.

I've been a fan since I was 3 and this is all you can do? Nobody's even heard of Interference in my high school. Interference isn't relevant anymore, hasn't been for years. Bunch of sell-outs. Next thing you'll be selling signature iPods.

:down:

Well this thread so far is only somewhat awesome, flirting dangerously with not awesome.

I've been a fan since I was 3 and this is all you can do? Nobody's even heard of Interference in my high school. Interference isn't relevant anymore, hasn't been for years. Bunch of sell-outs. Next thing you'll be selling signature iPods.

:down:

Id love another u2 ipod :-(

An Interference iPod would have a blue click wheel, only have "Acrobat", "Zooropa" and "Mercy" on a continuous loop, and engraved on the back:

beehive_smaller.gif

An Interference iPod would have a blue click wheel, only have "Acrobat", "Zooropa" and "Mercy" on a continuous loop, and engraved on the back:

beehive_smaller.gif

I'd buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I know that people, myself included, say something similar, from time to time, but I am 100% sincere when I say that that is my favorite GIF of all time.

It's like recycling cheap plastic furniture that was made from recycled bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I wanted to share my pain with you all, because not only is it just recycled garbage, it's recycled garbage that they keep posting every few days and Google keeps showing it on my homepage.

Had a dream last night that the album just dropped unexpectedly,can't remember the album name but it had 8 songs! One song was called dawn/dusk and was 20 minutes long!

Sent from my HTC One using U2 Interference mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom