LP13/Invisible. The Hope! The Trauma. Who's lying next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clearly we need a recording because 6 hours is such a long time to wait. :wink:

My plan is to read reactions to the song, then get the download from itunes after the game........ if itunes doesn't crash.:wink:

Cities 97 is in my neck of the woods, so I'm debating whether or not to hear it live or wait until the Super Bowl download is up.

I would like to hear it first, because I doubt I'll get to see the commercial in real-time. I don't think it matters at this point if we see the commercial or not because radio stations will be playing it as soon as noon EST.

But, if I could, I would see the commercial first. I'm a very logical person. :wink:

Jesus you guys, I just checked in and read this page and you nearly gave me a heart attack.

I am so super super excited about this.
s10e12_480.jpg

The song is out on iTunes 1-am Monday in Australia - I have never wished away a Sunday so badly in my life.

What time zone are you in? 1am in Australia is like 3 o'clock in Denmark ;)

(Danish iTunes says 11pm European time)

Reminder: The following U.S. radio stations will be premiering Invisible @ Noon EST tomorrow:

97.1 FM Minneapolis, MN
105.7 FM Atlanta, GA
103.7 WNNJ Sussex County, NJ
96.3 WROV Roanoke, Virginia

:hmm: Is this confirmed? Or wishful thinking?

I can't put it here since I'm on mobile, but (RED) is advertising 'Invisible' in Times Square. It's on their Twitter account. Looks pretty cool.

They really are trying to get everyone hyped. :hyper:

Just saw the pic/video. Getting really excited now.... :hyper:

I think I may have seen it in a FOX News camera pull-away as they're showing NYC live for "Super Bowl Eve" :lol: (Channel-flipping, we don't actually WATCH that crap channel)

I noticed all those stations were Clear Channel... I wonder if other Clear Channel stations will be playing it at Noon as well? I guess I'll be trying to listen through their websites.

I asked a few Chicago stations if they're going to play it. We'll see if I get a response. I know one of the stations has responded to me before, when I've asked them questions.

Make sure they are a Clear Channel station, if you do. I'm in a pathetic little town (for now) that doesn't have a good rock station!

Yeah our radio stations are all Clear Channel. They suck though. I haven't heard "new" U2 on the radio here since the Bomb days. And that was because the Top 40 one would play the shit out of Vertigo.

Our classic rock station is good for playing War-UF-JT stuff on a regular basis though. :up:

I'm in a wee corner of NE Ohio known as Youngstown, OH for those curious. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom