LP13: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
LP13: it's do or die! Interference will explode tomorrow!

Sorry if I'm breaking rules by creating a new thread!

Big apple announcement tomorrow with possible U2?

Let's all go crazy, if we don't go crazy tonight! :)

We know absolutely nothing.

But we'll hope for news on 9/9. Yes we will.

9/9 Rumors/Speculation:
  1. U2 will appear and play
  2. U2 will appear but wont play
  3. Bono/Edge will appear
  4. Madonna will appear
  5. U2 will release official statements RE the new album
  6. U2 will release the single
  7. U2 will release the album
  8. U2 will release nothing

Can't believe not a single leak of info

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Marko, midnight...whose time zone?:ohmy:

As I stated before - this is my fantasy ?
But even while dreaming I'm sure that they would focus on USA and release it at midnight PT or ET

Sent from my LG-D855 using U2 Interference mobile app

Haha looks like this thread beat mine.

yours may have come first?

we all win in the end
giveme5.gif

itunes is selling some u2 stuff for cheap today :hmm:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/music-video/anton-corbijns-exclusive-film/id305352661

Hey, does anyone remember AdelaideU2fan?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

Good to see Adam and Bono spending time together in New York.. Even though they were with their significant others.

dont panic! it just looks like some scammy CD

I thought it funny that it's the first thing you get on Amazon when you type U2. got scared for a second myself!

If this is the big fall U2 release I'm going to curl up and cry. Seriously. If you don't want to be a heritage act, don't release a greatest hits album.

WTF? The tracklisting is actually pretty damn good. LOL. Leans much more towards my U2 taste, but again, I ask, WTF?!

Pheeeeew. It had Island on the sleeve, so I got nervous for a second

U2: Greatest Hits Vol.1 & 2 4CD SET CD1: 1. I Will Follow 2. New Year's Day 3. Sunday Bloody Sunday 4. Pride 5. Two Hearts Beat As One 6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 7. In God's Country 8. Where The Streets Have No Name 9. With Or Without You 10. Desire 11. When Love Comes To Town 12. All I Want Is You 13. Everlasting Love 14. Angel Of Harlem 15. Spanish Eyes 16. Bad 17. The Three Sunrises 18. Hallelujah Here She Comes 19. Love Comes CD2: 1. Mysterious Ways 2. Numb 3. One 4. Until The End Of The World 5. Stay 6. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses 7. Even Better Than The Real Thing 8. Lemon 9. The Fly 10. Lady With The Spinning Head 11. Dancing Barefoot 12. A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel 13. Unforgettable Fire 14. Unchained Melody 15. Luminous Time 16. Walk To The Water 17. Zooropa CD3: 1. Get On Your Boots 2. Vertigo 3. The Saints Are Coming 4. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me 5. Discothrque 6. Elevation 7. Magnificent 8. Electronical Storm 9. Staring At The Sun 10. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of 11. City Of Blinding Lights 12. Beautiful Day 13. Sweetest Thing 14. Last Night On Earth 15. SOmetimes You Can't Make It On Your Own 16. If God Will Send His Angels 17. Please 18. Walk On 19. Theme From Mission Impossible CD4: 1. No Line One The Horizon 2. Wondow In The Skies 3. Instant Karma 4. Miss Sarajevo 5. Mofo 6. All Because Of You 7. Are YOu Gonna Wait Forever 8. Always 9. Dirty Day 10. Big Girls Are Best 11. Fast Cars (Jacknife Lee Mix) 12. Happiness Is A Warm Gun (The Gun Mix) 13. A Man And A Woman (Acoustic) 14. Summer Rain 15. North And South Of The River 16. The Hands That Built America 17. Your Blue Room 18. Tower Of Song (With Leonard Cohen)
I don't think there's a reason to panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom