LP 13/Invisible: Please return, there's stuff to see!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note regarding the Rubin clips. The beach clips of those leaked July 2006 and they sounded like fully formed songs. I'm guessing the recording of those songs was just before that. The only new U2 song we got from that was WITS.

Hey ChargedVT, I see you're from Australia.
I was just wondering do you have a countdown for Invisible on iTunesAustralia?

Just a note regarding the Rubin clips. The beach clips of those leaked July 2006 and they sounded like fully formed songs. I'm guessing the recording of those songs was just before that. The only new U2 song we got from that was WITS.

AHHH, okay, if so then that was the Abbey Road time w/Green Day, and I can't even keep all these weird little sessions straight as to whether they came before or after NLotH. bah.

AHHH, okay, if so then that was the Abbey Road time w/Green Day, and I can't even keep all these weird little sessions straight as to whether they came before or after NLotH. bah.

I just don't get why the other songs never saw the light of day. I won't start talking about All My Life because that will just get me angry that it wasn't released.

Hey ChargedVT, I see you're from Australia.
I was just wondering do you have a countdown for Invisible on iTunesAustralia?

I'm away from home and only using a mobile phone at the moment so don't think I could help you with that. I must admit that what I know about Itunes is equivalent to three quarters of bugger all.

I just don't get why the other songs never saw the light of day. I won't start talking about All My Life because that will just get me angry that it wasn't released.

I thought they scrapped those sessions due to conflict over the recording process. So I am a bit confused that some are saying there is a completed collection of songs. I guess I didn't know that. :scratch:

Those were the first/last beach clips I dled. I really like them, and thought it was interesting to compare WitS rough & finished.

I'm away from home and only using a mobile phone at the moment so don't think I could help you with that. I must admit that what I know about Itunes is equivalent to three quarters of bugger all.

Ah OK, thanks for answering my question though.

If anyone else from Australia is reading or lurking here, I'm curious to know.
As it will be Feb 2nd in Australia sooner than here in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom