LP 13/Invisible: Please return, there's stuff to see!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even want the heart you broke
It's yours to keep
You just might need one

The tense jumps around so much here that I have no idea what the hell he's talking about or what's going on

But I'm going to pretend he's taking shots at Chris Martin

I just want to think that they are throwing all this "fluff" at the press, while secretly they are done with the album and they got the tour booked. Oh Bono. :panic:

I just want to think that they are throwing all this "fluff" at the press, while secretly they are done with the album and they got the tour booked. Oh Bono. :panic:

This this point, it would be too much subterfuge. I mean...I'll be elated, but at the same time hurt. Bono lies, I know that, but...purposely?

Okay, this is the first thing I've read that has me a little nervous.

Although now I just want them to give a release date. Even if it's June, I reeeeeally hope we have a date in the next few weeks.

Maaaaaaaaybe, just maybe, the interview took place months ago, but the writer just sat on it until this scheduled article, prior to the Super Bowl?

Yes? Maybe? No? Maybe? Yes?

Probably sometime in March for the release date/first single announcement. Gives us a few weeks to anticipate the "real" first single in April, though Invisible itself will be on the album too.

It's not done yet? Jeez!

At least it's not the Chris Thomas situation.

Steve Lillywhite is probably waiting in the wings.

At least Edge has "extraordinary things" instead of being "on fire".

Maaaaaaaaybe, just maybe, the interview took place months ago, but the writer just sat on it until this scheduled article, prior to the Super Bowl?

Yes? Maybe? No? Maybe? Yes?

Cori...Cori! Just...Just let it go, man...just...just let it go :sad:

Oh well. Hopefully Amnesty International has a benefit album coming out in the next few months so we can hear another track. Or maybe Greenpeace will put something out for Earth Day.

Maybe they'll put something out for Save the Whalers :hyper:

I was already thinking "Wow, that was quick! A new thread already".
Spent the last 9 hours offline and BAM!
A teaser to look at and listen to.
Am now gonna read what the responses were.

My U2 glass is breaking.

I'll be in the Humvee.
swteenagers.jpg

This, from an article in USA Today, dated Jan 31.

...with modern-rock and R&B savant Danger Mouse producing "most of" the album — though the group "might experiment with some new people" in the final stages, Bono says.

This, from an article in USA Today, dated Jan 31.

...with modern-rock and R&B savant Danger Mouse producing "most of" the album — though the group "might experiment with some new people" in the final stages, Bono says.

Oh dear.

I really, really wanted to destroy my TV when Hunter Hayes previewed Invisible at the Grammys.

And I have a nice TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom