LP 13/Invisible: Please disperse, nothing to see here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this thread's... just.. our lives.. my.. life.. :|

Barrel_Man_Scraping_Bottom.jpg

Well, if you continue that story it would probably lead to you getting banned.

So yes, for the love of all that's holy, please continue

:pray:

Hi U2387, am22884, Hawkmoon269, MatejU2, depe, IrishDawg, mikal, Aardvark747, GopherMacPhisto, Super Yo, INSTCUWSUMVC, PRB216, mama cass, Vlaco, FlamingRudy, loudreamer, last unicorn, dabiggestu2fan, xenx, mtnfox, dmurrie, YBORCITYOBL, chrapcio7, bwm231163, TheClash253, The Slow Loris, marshall faulk, Dalton Brother, stargift, iota, rdy4thdl

:wave:

:D

do you reckon this place will make it til Sunday? this thread was seriously scary this morning - mad as cats!

Hi U2387, am22884, Hawkmoon269, MatejU2, depe, IrishDawg, mikal, Aardvark747, GopherMacPhisto, Super Yo, INSTCUWSUMVC, PRB216, mama cass, Vlaco, FlamingRudy, loudreamer, last unicorn, dabiggestu2fan, xenx, mtnfox, dmurrie, YBORCITYOBL, chrapcio7, bwm231163, TheClash253, The Slow Loris, marshall faulk, Dalton Brother, stargift, iota, rdy4thdl

hi gvox :lol:

Who the hell watches the Superb Owl anyway? They should have played it during a real sports final like the World Cup and put the album back until December.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using U2 Interference mobile app

I knowz right? American football... Only pansies play that sport with all their pads and concussions and shit.

They would have been much smarter to have the commercial during an event that doesn't have any commercials during actual game play.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

I find it weird that the guy who bitches the loudest about someone who posts fake leaks would continue a fake leak joke for so long.
To be honest, this one was rather obviously fake. No idea why so many newbies came out of the woodworks for this.

I knowz right? American football... Only pansies play that sport with all their pads and concussions and shit.

They would have been much smarter to have the commercial during an event that doesn't have any commercials during actual game play.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

I still don't understand why you would want to have commercials DURING game play? :lol: Don't you rather want to, I dunno, watch the actual game?

This song though.....

I was a Broncos fan...but now I'll just be watching the Super Bowl to occupy my time until I can download Invisible. Can't wait to hear it!
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom