Lovetown moments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peterrrrr

New Yorker
Anyone here who have any tips on high notes from Lovetown, would be nice to hear whats the highest note Bono hit on that tour? And what the longest time he hold a note. :) Also high falsettos(highest I have heard so far is 1989-12-26 - Dublin - WTSHNN at the end of the song)

So far, this is my favorite:

w w w.send space.com/file/agbp0c

Listen just after 1:50 in the song :drool:

Can't figure out how high the note he hits is just after the time 1:50 in the song.

Also in the start of the song he sounds very much like he did on ZooTV :)

Here is the whole song:
http://save file.com/files/922895

I connected the two parts of the song so you can start with All I Want Is You and have it as one song, if you like. :)

Yes, it's not the whole show, but the two parts of the song connected. In the bootleg they cut the song when the Bad segement begins, so it's cut into two files.
I connected the two files so that it's one song again, because I hated it when All I Want Is You started, and when then it got cut half way through.

Vincent Vega said:
Yes, it's not the whole show, but the two parts of the song connected. In the bootleg they cut the song when the Bad segement begins, so it's cut into two files.
I connected the two files so that it's one song again, because I hated it when All I Want Is You started, and when then it got cut half way through.

Thanks!

Peterrrrr said:
So far, this is my favorite:

w w w.send space.com/file/agbp0c

Listen just after 1:50 in the song :drool: [/B]

Peterrrr could you repost this link please? I love Lovetown versions of Bad :wave:

Re: Re: Lovetown moments

DevilsShoes said:

Peterrrr could you repost this link please? I love Lovetown versions of Bad :wave:

w w w .send space.com/file/khxiuu

He does an amazing thing in time 1:50 in the song, first he screams and then he manage to shift in to full open voice :drool:
I don't know wich key he hit in that note?

Not sure either, but this man sure does know how to shift notes!

Re: Re: Re: Lovetown moments

Peterrrrr said:

w w w .send space.com/file/khxiuu

He does an amazing thing in time 1:50 in the song, first he screams and then he manage to shift in to full open voice :drool:
I don't know wich key he hit in that note?

Thanks Peterrr, this is a really unusual version that I'd never heard before. Bono's voice :drool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lovetown moments

DevilsShoes said:

Thanks Peterrr, this is a really unusual version that I'd never heard before. Bono's voice :drool:

Yes, he is amazing on that one. But I can't figure out how high it is, ayone?

So would be great to get tips in this thread on smiliar voice moments from Lovetown. High notes, long notes and screams.
The falsetto Bono used at ZooTV , well Bono started to use that sound on Lovetown :) So high falsettos(highest I have heard so far is 1989-12-26 - Dublin - WTSHNN at the end of the song) would be great to hear more of(highest I have heard so far is 1989-12-26 - Dublin - WTSHNN at the end of the song)

Last edited:
I've no idea how high that note is that he hit, but it has to be one of the highest of that particular tour.

BTW that version of Bad from Toronto you uploaded on the other thread is amazing, Bono's on top form and Lanois guitar really gives a different feel to the ending.

You know that mix you did Peterrr? The first clip of Bad sounds so clear, you can really the sequencer. Which night is this from, it sounds brilliant. :)

DevilsShoes said:
I've no idea how high that note is that he hit, but it has to be one of the highest of that particular tour.

BTW that version of Bad from Toronto you uploaded on the other thread is amazing, Bono's on top form and Lanois guitar really gives a different feel to the ending.

You know that mix you did Peterrr? The first clip of Bad sounds so clear, you can really the sequencer. Which night is this from, it sounds brilliant. :)

By the way I edited my previous reply, had a few more questions to ask :)

The first Bad is from 2005-12-04 - Boston :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lovetown moments

Peterrrrr said:

Yes, he is amazing on the 1989-10-20 - Sydney - Bad, But I can't figure out how high it is, ayone?

So would be great to get tips in this thread on smiliar voice moments from Lovetown. High notes, long notes and screams.
The falsetto Bono used at ZooTV , well Bono started to use that sound on Lovetown :) So high falsettos(highest I have heard so far is 1989-12-26 - Dublin - WTSHNN at the end of the song) would be great to hear more of(highest I have heard so far is 1989-12-26 - Dublin - WTSHNN at the end of the song)

:)

Back
Top Bottom