Lovetown Desire/Watchtower appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Greed is good!

L'uver, I'm on the street

Gonna go where the bright lights

big city meet

with a red guitaaaar, sometimes vanilla

Desiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!!!

:dance:

So let us not talk falsely now

Because the hour is getting late, late

yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

:rockon:

Lovetown Tour is just killer :bow: :rockon: :drool:

The versions of songs like Desire, All Along The Watchover, Angel Of Harlem, When Loves Comes To Town, Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, One Tree Hill, etc, etc are simply outstanding, awesome !!!!!! :drool:

How I wish I had a Lovetown DVD :heart:

PS: Waiting for Axver around here :wink:

God Part 2/Desire/Watchtower...excellent. Lovetown was such a great tour...probably the best setlists and excellent material to work with then too. I agree, would love a dvd...

Desire shredding solo. :drool:

Watchtower with Like A Hurricane and In God's Country snippets. :drool:

We all know I appreciate this immensely. Do I even need to post? :wink:

Axver said:
Desire shredding solo. :drool:

I've seen you talk about this shredding solo before and wanted to ask you. Are you talking about one show in particular? Because I don't hear any guitar solos in Desire in the 12-26, 12-27 and 12-31 Dublin shows! :huh: :reject:

"and the fever when I'm inside her!"
Hawkmoon 269 as a show opener :drool:
Desire with "so you wanna be in a rock n roll band" and edge's amazing solo's at the end:drool:
Full band, full version of All I want Is you, none of that acoustic shit :drool: :drool: :drool: :
All along the watchtower :drool: :
God Part 2 live :drool: :drool:
When Love comes to town, with "in the midnight hour" :drool:

When oh when will they bring out the lovetown documentary!!! And "outside is America" documentary!!!!

Zootlesque said:

I've seen you talk about this shredding solo before and wanted to ask you. Are you talking about one show in particular? Because I don't hear any guitar solos in Desire in the 12-26, 12-27 and 12-31 Dublin shows! :huh: :reject:

it was played in sydney don't know the date before and in rotterdam after point depot shows

Zootlesque said:

Check out , LoveTown Last Night : rotterdam

And Yeah , let's make a club :

BRING OUR SO WANTED LOVETOWN DVD

I think there's a whipass solo in the Sydney 1989-09-27 show, the one that circulates proshot...

Back
Top Bottom