Love Rescue Me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rattle and Hum is easily one of the U2's worst albums. I'd say the only great songs on there are Desire, AIWY and Hawkmoon. And the live stuff is just... well let's jut say i've sniffed poo filled diapers that I've enjoyed more.

jumpmanst said:
I've been out of it since the end of the vertigo tour. There seems to be an general concensus that Bono's vocals have improved.

Is this true?

Yes. Better than Elevation and Popmart easily.

It has more to do with the fact that he can't do the vocals of then in his current vocal than getting all the lyrics.

shart1780 said:
Rattle and Hum is easily one of the U2's worst albums. I'd say the only great songs on there are Desire, AIWY and Hawkmoon. And the live stuff is just... well let's jut say i've sniffed poo filled diapers that I've enjoyed more.

Question: What about Angel of Harlem, Heartland, God Part II?

Question: Why are you sniffing poo filled diapers?

shart1780 said:

Ahem, this is easily one of the worst answers in this thread, too.

phillyfan26 said:

Question: What about Angel of Harlem, Heartland, God Part II?

Question: Why are you sniffing poo filled diapers?

Eh... I was never a big fan of Angel Of Harlem or Heartland. Yeah, I forgot about God Pt. 2. That's definitely a classic.

And sometimes things just happens. We will leave it at that.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
What makes this song stand out to me is Bob Dylan's backing vocals. Even then it's not a song I love, but without Dylan it's probably mediocre at best.

Bono and Dylan wrote the song together and performed it together in the studio. It's a duet, not Bob doing backup vocals. The problem with it is that Bono's voice tends to drown out Bob's because Bono is belting out but Bob's vocals are very laid back.

Dana

Back
Top Bottom