love and peace or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After my first listen of this leak, I couldn't get the ending for The Ocean (Led Zeppelin) out of my head. There is a definete blues romp going on there.

bratty_cat said:
Where are you guys hearing this?

There are a couple leaks floating around. Someone had a Yahoo group which they were hosting all of them. Anyone know the link? I forgot. Thanks.

Of the four clips (well, 3 clips and Vertigo) this one has me the most excited by a mile.
Miracle Drug sounds like brilliant 'classic' U2. Can't wait.
ABOY, after Vertigo I'm really looking forward to another upbeat rocker.
But Love and Peace sounds like something else. U2 pushing themselves in another direction is my favourite U2. I want this song so bad.

Earnie Shavers - :applaud:

I agree - U2 pushing themselves in another direction is my favorite U2, too!

What has made U2 the pre-eminent music group in the world today is the fact that they have always stayed FRESH in their approach to music. :up:

They have not been afraid to buck the system and simply BE THEMSELVES. They have dreamt it up all over again with every album - giving us a different side, a new perspective into their musical genius.

I also can't wait to hear the final version of "Love and Peace..." as I think it will prove to be one of U2's most unique songs in many years (hearkening back to R & H). Along with "Miracle Drug", I think that this song has the potential to be another all-time U2 favorite! :yes:

Like everyone else here, I can't wait until the release of HTDAAB!

YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN FEEL.... :hug:

Back
Top Bottom