Losing your love for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don´t think Bono carries this holier than thou attitude around. If you listen to the guy talk, he is quite humble. Jeez, we need people like this stirring up shit. Lord knows, there are not many people with the guts to do what he does and it is paying off, even though he might not be exactly accurate with his politics (he´s a rock star for chrissakes!!).
So, no, I am not getting annoyed with U2 and by no means losing love for this band.

I have to laugh at you people. This is like saying you're losing the love for your pet fish or for your grandparents. It's just wrong...very wrong.

:shame:

Constantly seeing Bono in the media does tend to bore me..I'd rather they just focused on the art of making a few albums without touring for a while, give themselves and everyone else a break from the U2 roadshow..and I feel they'd come up with some excellent music that didn't have to "fill stadiums".

angelordevil said:
I have to laugh at you people. This is like saying you're losing the love for your pet fish or for your grandparents. It's just wrong...very wrong.

:shame:

Well, one of my grandmothers was a real bitch.....

:)

(she really was)

Sleep Over Jack said:
Constantly seeing Bono in the media does tend to bore me..I'd rather they just focused on the art of making a few albums without touring for a while, give themselves and everyone else a break from the U2 roadshow..and I feel they'd come up with some excellent music that didn't have to "fill stadiums".

sorry.... Nope. NADA. Zippo.... Got.to.have. U2LIVE! every 3- 5 yrs!!!! :laugh:

they are in the Stratospheric Pantheon of LIVE! Bands ever! :bow:

Back
Top Bottom