looks like Iovine is working on this album too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
According to U2tour.de who got the news from fans in France, Bono and Edge have been there, putting the fine touches on the album with Jimmy Iovine.

i've already told that edge's cousin can't stop talking about that!

And I repeat: Some say that after taking Lillywhite from Mercury U.K., Bono is planning to take Iovine from Interscope.

:hmm:
Lillywhite left Dublin (to get married).
Another sign? It's likely he wished for the album to be wrapped before the big day right?

Maybe another producer is coming on board? :huh:

I'm sure there finishing up and the new single should hit in September. If U2 plans for a big tour they would need to set up dates and promo stuff this summer. All I care about is that its finally coming...:drool:

I think that Lillywhite leaving is a good thing. I am sure that things are wrapping up.

So Lillywhite is gone ... for good or is he coming back ? If he's gone for good then that's a good sign that his job was done. We need more info on this suprising turn of events. Where is Edge's cousin ? :wink:

Last edited:
viva el corner!

alas folks relax

the corner has come to put the rumors to rest

yes the man they call lillywhite has left the u2 recording sessions to work on the highly anticipated hasselhoff rap album

he will be replaced be randy jackson, who's first item was to finally give the new album a name

expect "yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dawg" to hit stores this november

sincerly

as always

the corner- cousin to the edge.

They've got all the potential album names in a hat and Iovine's going to pick one out. Either that or they've brought him in to flip the coin that will decide wether they include american prayer as a hidden track or not (please no) :rolleyes:

American Prayer wont be on it.. dont worry. It was already released on the 46664 cd, so there'd be no point.
Though it might be a b-side

From U2Log

Good Medicine
?The record is so good that it won?t even matter that people are sick of us.?
?Bono
The June 10th issue of Rolling Stone (with D12 on the cover) has a small blurb about U2?s forthcoming album that contains one bit of interesting information. Bono tells the mag that one song on the new album is titled ?Tough.? The song, which is about Bono?s father who died in 2001, is likely the song earlier thought to be titled ?Sometimes You Can?t Make It On Your Own.?

?Full Metal Jacket,? a song fans have been hearing about for a long time, is also mentioned in the short article, which also features a photo of the band from the Lisbon photo shoot.

Well, 6 more months (right?) to go is plenty of time to bring in (any) additional producers. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom