Look who made the cover on Pollstar!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

by350

Babyface
Pollstar is a worldwide concert industry publication. What a great looking cover!

010702cv.jpg

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

If I get a really high quality scan of that, it's soooo becoming my desktop

WOW...AND WOW...!!!

AWESOME PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

PEACE!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

awesome photo!

anyone want to guess what song that's during? or, even better, what show it's from?? i think edge is wearing either his black adidas shirt, or his black "born free" shirt, if that helps any...

and, yes, i am *very* bored.
wink.gif

My guess on which song, would probably be Where the Streets Have No Name. The Yellow lights are on, the house lights are off, the screen is up, but is not displaying anything (which is the case at the end of the song), and Bono is out at the tip of the heart. All those things lead me to believe it's Streets. I could be wrong though...

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing got the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

It is a trade publication. You can't buy it in stores from what I understand. I looked into getting a subscription a while back, but it is very expensive! If you have not checked out pollstar.com before...now is the time! This site is awesome and always has the latest info regarding current and upcoming tours!
www.pollstar.com

Originally posted by Achtung Zooropa:
My guess on which song, would probably be Where the Streets Have No Name. The Yellow lights are on, the house lights are off, the screen is up, but is not displaying anything (which is the case at the end of the song), and Bono is out at the tip of the heart. All those things lead me to believe it's Streets. I could be wrong though...

sounds good to me! i really can't remember any other time when bono would be out there without edge, but with the screens up, except for possibly Pride... so yeah, streets sounds good to me!

anyone want to take a shot at the show??
wink.gif
(God, the things we resort to when there's no tour or album to discuss... lol!)

Originally posted by U2SJ:
That's the coolest cover ever, I want one!
I WANT ONE!

U2?! Hey, me too!!

ok, sorry...lame...

*kariatari crawls back into the corner*

Back
Top Bottom