Look what you've done to me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamanthaPuff

War Child
Sorry but I have to apologize here because the thread was closed. This isn't fair! I only wanted a present of a cool status for Bluey for her birthday and I got both of us sent to the dungeon. This is a public apology to Blueeyes and Miss MacPhisto, who are in MacPhisto's dungeon with me now. I was trying to brag on them and how much they served MacPhisto well and deserved a status and now look what they've done to us all because of my begging. Please forgive us Mr. MacPhisto, I was trying to do good and I only brought your wrath to two good ladies. I do admit to begging to be MacPhisto's makeup artist, and yes Miss MacPhisto begged too but only because she was giving good reasons why she should be MacPhisto's bitch! Yes Bluey had begged in the past, but not on her birthday, must we endure the dungeon? Please forgive me everyone. Even I don't deserve the dungeon.

AAHHH! NOOO! To make it all worse that was my 666th post! I'm scared, and it's so dark in the dungeon!
frown.gif

You should know by now what happens when you beg. muwahaha.

Havent you seen it displayed enough over the last couple months?

** shakes head.. never learn.

wink.gif

------------------
Holy Dunc Spacejunk Coming In For The Splash

Sicy's Website

I'm sorry Sicy. Really, what happened to us is the worst thing that has happened to anyone yet! It's worse than cleaning out the loo- or even the septic tank or the trash can! What will become of the next fool who begs? I'm drowning in sorrows.
frown.gif

ROFLMFFFAO!!!

Well see, i do have a rather dark sense of humor, and besides, i find the dungeon rather kinky...So although i still will do damn near anything to be his bitch...If my status is kindly changed i will put up with the 666 and the dungeon for awhile...
biggrin.gif

*waits for mr mac to whip her*
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

LMAO!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

People never learn...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

What most people don't realize is that Macphisto's dungeon is actually more like some sort of five star resort than your run of the mill prison. I like it here! I also like the number of posts, that was I don't have to wonder when I will be a refugee...it's like being immortal in a way!
Thanks Sicy and Sammy and Missy! I love being in the dungeon, I mean there's a martini bar and a dance club and have you tried the pomegranate seeds? Deeeelish!
smile.gif

HUGS!
-Bluey...happily wasting her life in Macphisto's dungeon...(he treats us well down here!)

------------------
"It costs a fortune to look this trashy." - Bono.
Bluephisto

I had initially typed up a big long post... but... I have this proverbial shovel. Once I get talking, it comes down off the wall, gets shined up, and then digs, deeper, deeper, deeper, until there is no possible way that I can fix the situation. That being said, I hearby keep my mouth shut on anything and everything involving status, location, or anything else controversial* that could end up with my head impaled upon a stick.

* controversial but excluding the following: ear rape (hereafter to be censored because it irks sicy), views on abortion, views on gender related issues, views on censorship, views on capitalism, views on deathbear, views on music, views on anything ending with -ism for that matter, views involving legal matters, views involving technology related matters, views involving religious matters, etc, etc.

(hides under the bed, hoping to be ignored)

I have no idea what happened here but I can vouch for Samantha as a nice person who once looked up some hat pictures of Bono (circa Un-Fire) specially for me.
biggrin.gif

------------------
So wind blow through to my heart
So wind blow through my soul

Huh,Huh, this is like, creepy and stuff...
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I will vouch that all three of them are good girls and U2 fans who did not deserve this! The dungeon is bad enough but stuck at 666 is too eerie.

While we're on this subject why hasn't Melpop been given the status of 'Bono's rolling queen'!!
biggrin.gif

BTW I am not begging! I am not begging!

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 11-11-2001).]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Don't touch my status!!!
*Blueeyes chains herself to the wall of the dungeon!*
Ha! HA! Now I will never leave, NEVEEEEEER!
And don't you dare touch the number of my posts either, it cracks me up...I think it's cute and I don't think it's offensive.
It's my birthday present and I love it...touch it and suffer greatly!
smile.gif

I love my dungeon.
*Blueeyes reaches for a martini from the bar but can't reach the bar anymore because she has chained herself to the wall...sigh*
Hey, can someone pass me a martini? Thanks.
-Blueeyes (who loves the dungeon!)

I convulse with laughter everytime i think about it! Whooo hoo!
*Passes Bluey a Martini and gets one herself...*
biggrin.gif

Hey BV..care to join us?!
wink.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom