Look what someone did to me!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
:angry: :mad: :|

This happened at second shift... I don't have a clue on who did this blasphemy
Bono.jpg

Lars.jpg

grouppic.jpg

RSpage.jpg

:yawn: :sad:
Why? :scream:

Someone vandalized your property, you should have some rights. I would talk to a supervisor. Maybe there is a way to narrow it down to the culprit who did this. That's not right!

that's quite funny!!

bahahahahahahaha!!!

but sad too...

:huh: Well, that was really mature, wasn't it?

:ohmy: Of course, I can't really say anything because I did something similar to a co-worker's NSYNC magazine last summer...

OMC!!!!!!!

BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

*realizes how pissed I'd be if that would have been done to me*

Okay, sorry, I shouldn't have laughed...:mad:

I laughed too, but if that were my copy I would be tearing off somebody's head!

Perhaps the rolling stone has back issues avail?

wertsie said:
:huh: Well, that was really mature, wasn't it?

:ohmy: Of course, I can't really say anything because I did something similar to a co-worker's NSYNC magazine last summer...

Did the same to someone's Hanson pictures in 8th grade...:lol:

I laughed at those pictures but I know I'd be pretty ticked if that mag was mine.

wertsie said:

Good for you, death to NSYNC. They're an exception, in my book. They're not HUMAN.

But Ana, that is so rude what they did to you! I hope you find out who did it.:angry:

:mad: CABRON!

That is SOOO wrong Ana. I would so be pissed if that happened to me, heads would roll. I am very protective of my U2 possessions and I would probably quit my job if someone did that to one of my magazines. I had an extra one until a few months ago that I would have sent you but I gave it away :(

And why did they give Adam sideways hair anyway?

I'm sorry Ana, I won't do it again :silent: My first husband was born in Guanajuato and we fought all the time so I learned all of the bad words :yes: I don't use that one very often but in this situation...I would use it.

Okay, I'll try to be more polite...how about :mad: MALDITO!

That is so mean!

If I were you i would get back at whom ever did that, those punks.
The good news is that you can still buy the magazine if you go to Rolling Stone .com and click on back issues. Its about $10 though.

Ana said:

Can you understand this:

Pinche Hijo de Su Chingada Madre!!!!! :silent: :macdevil: :evil:

:lol:

Of course I understand...doesn't that translate to "the man Charlene used to be married to?" :macdevil: :laugh: :silent:

OMG!!!!

Dude that sucks so bad!!! was that a copy or and original?!? I would definitely tell the supervisor. And then see how funny it is when they get into get in trouble! say that it was a hate crime against you!

(although it's a bit funny, i'm holding it in just for you girl!)

Bono's American Wife said:

Of course I understand...doesn't that translate to "the man Charlene used to be married to?" :macdevil: :laugh: :silent:

LMAO! Wow, he was bad then!

I'm sorry Ana, But I can't help it, I'm really :lmao: There ar tears running down my cheeks from laughing so much. I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!

But I would be really pissed :mad: Que pendejo/a! :down: :shame: :yell:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom