Longer sample of a new song (1:30)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whether or not this is new U2, the style really sounds like BOY.:hyper:

I will be happy if the new album has songs like this & ABOY.

Last edited:
wowy said:
I heard this song too when I was in Eze in july and I can confirm it's U2

Yes, it is U2, I'm just saying that stop in the middle is not very U2, I don't like it.
What do you think?

I like that stop. Like the way She's Gonna Blow Your House Down stops & starts with that riff again.

Shit, I just got finished cleaning up the 30 second clip.
If I can get this downloaded I'll have to work on this one.

LOVE the sound of the song, although I want to punch a Spaniard in the face for talking thru the clip. :wink:

I'm just saying that stop in the middle is not very U2, I don't like it.
What do you think? [/B]

I was surpised too when I heard it for the first time but U2 change his style on each new album so .....

I can imagine this song like the new Elevation, not meaning a good song but a potential opener for stadiums. I can imagine the full crowd singing that "oooooh"'s of Bono... lol

i gotta say, this got me waaaaaaay more excited, even though I already was... really like the sound of it

I feel guilty. I'd love to sit there and be surprised by hearing the song on the radio or whatever, but I just can't help but want to hear it NOW!!!

Been waiting a long time for this music.

I bet this is the single, have no idea what it might be called, any guesses?

The guy who taped this told me that they heard something about "Don't you".

I feel guilty myself, if it serves :D

maybe its one of the songs about his dad?

i hear a lyric around 1:07 saying something going "to a place called paradise"

Who else was screaming in their head, "Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!!" at those guys in the foreground?

I like this a lot. The Edge's guitar work sounds very Black Rebel Motorcycle Club-esque to me.

more. need I. want to. live makes me. pathetic. i am. care. i not. more. new U2 give me. Pleazzzzzzzdroolslurp.

Back
Top Bottom