Location Poll - everyone please respond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where do you live?

• Canada - West (BC, The West, The North)

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Canada - East (Ontario, Qu?bec, Atlantic Canada)

Votes: 16 9.8%
  • USA - Northeast

Votes: 33 20.2%
  • USA - Southeast

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • USA - Midwest

Votes: 25 15.3%
  • USA - Southwest

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • USA - West

Votes: 15 9.2%
  • Central America + Carribean

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • South America

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Ireland

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Scandinavia

• Western Europe

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Eastern Europe (former Warsaw Pact + former Yugoslavia, Albania, Greece, Turkey)

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rest of Asia

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Oceania

• Total voters
UK. Where it rains every day and summer lasts about a week. :yes:

"Yeeeeeessssssssssssss Michigaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!"

Oh come on, Michiganders! Don't you remember that commercial?

Umm...okay...:D

Singapore. I bet most of you don't know where that is. And I bet those that do will remember two things - the fact that chewing gum is banned and that back in '92 some American vandal got a couple of strokes.

yertle-the-turtle said:
Singapore. I bet most of you don't know where that is. And I bet those that do will remember two things - the fact that chewing gum is banned and that back in '92 some American vandal got a couple of strokes.

I used to have a friend in Singapore, but we haven't talked in a long time. :(

Anyway.. midwest. :D Yay, 10 votes for midwest already.

come you east canadians, I know there are more out there;)

All hail Newfoundland
All hail the Cod

yertle-the-turtle said:

Actually, having spent 13 years in Indonesia, I know very well what and where Singapore is. ;) Been there a few times even. Lovely city. Didn't miss the gum. The kid deserved what he got. :p

Germany, Bavaria, Herzogenaurach <--- hometown of Adidas and Puma! Yay!
Sort of proud about our sports firms. :yes: :)

Southern California...Orange County to be exact, squashed between the Nixon Library and Disneyland :eek:

former Warsaw Pact + former Yugoslavia, Albania, Greece, Turkey lmao at this...*tries to remember Warsaw pact*

-->it's interesting to see how many midwesterners there really are on interference. we be's taking over this board!

Beautiful British Columbia

nightSky.jpg

Its obvious that any interference get together should not happen in Las Vegas but in a city in the North East since that is where most interferencers live. Over 20% according to the Poll. I think Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, or Pittsburgh would be good places for a get together. Of course, the most centered location would be New York or Philadelphia, but Pittsburgh would be a little closer for the next largest group that lives in the Mid-West. Hmmmm, so how does Pittsburgh sound for a Interference get together? Any one on the board from Pittsburgh?

Hey Angel,
Do you really live in Victoria? I love Victoria! I went there in the summer of 99 on a little tour of the North West. Saw Seattle, a few Mountains, Pugant sound(spelling), Victoria, and some small towns on the Pacific side of Vancouver Island. Vancouver Island was so beautiful! The Ferries were also cool. First time I ever drove a car onto one. We went to Vancouver city as well but only had on night there. Awsome area up there!

Cool STING2, nice to hear you like my home :) It is beautiful, but unfortunately Victoria is soooo lacking for young people. Though I guess I am not all that young anymore. Anyway, for your enjoyment it's Pugeot Sound. (I think!!! lol) Oh geez, I bet I am wrong.
Btw--> We Islanders hate the Ferries!! They are so SLOW and so expensive. But the trip is lovely.

Back
Top Bottom