LIVERPOOL-1 BARCELONA-3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jordi

The Fly
maybe you don?t care but I?m very happy tonight cos we have made great in Anfield Road, even Liverpool crowd have finished claping to Barcelona?s team...
great victory in the Champions European Cup!
....you?ll never walk alone boys....

Pretty good match, though I'm neutral in this, its safe to say its not all over.

------------------
I began to understand
Indian sadhus and the begging bowls of the Hindu priests that get
dignity out of the way. And that maybe humility is the eye of the needle
that we all have to pass through.
-- Bono

ALL THIS THAT

Yeah in that one woodwork got more hits
biggrin.gif

------------------
I began to understand Indian sadhus and the begging bowls of the Hindu priests that get
dignity out of the way.And that maybe humility is the eye of the needle that we all have to pass through.-- Bono

ALL THIS THAT

How did Patrik Andersson do in the Barcelona defense?

------------------
Olofski
SWEDEN
We move through miracle days Spirit moves in mysterious ways

Hey Jordi, I'm a Liverpool fan, and was at the game last season, and you Barca fans are great, and actually applauded us Liverpool fans AFTER ye lost! So I'd say the 'Pool fans were paying ye back the compliment
smile.gif

As for the match....ye were lucky, but Liverpool didn't deserve to win, Barca were the clinical finishers on the night, it was total shite still, especially the 3rd Barca goal, there must have been 40 passes leadin up to it, have they ever heard the expression "PUT 'Em UNDER PRESSURE!!"?
Ah well, we'll get ye in Camp Nou!
tongue.gif

hi lazyboy!Liverpool fans are great...I admire they fair play...they team can be down in the score but they never falll down , they (you) are always clapping, shouting, enjoying the game...that?s it...
It?s a great crowd...
Here in spanish football , to clap the rival is pretty impossible I think,,,,
and...see you in Camp Nou!
I would like Liverpool and Bar?a to get classsifed...I bet for it!

It was a nice game, nice to see kluivert and overmars doing well. I am looking at another spanish - english game now, and again a dutch goal.

Back
Top Bottom