Live is where they live so...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Daveone said:
any chance of you reposting that BAD Link Jick? Thanks

The link still works, but it looks likes it's missing a few letters in the original post. It should read:

http://s26. .com/d.aspx?id=1GDE6HPSN80UD2FHFMX8BTEKWX

Just add the magic words between the . .

Thank you , thank you, thank you for these.

However if you thought I was please you forgot I was a U2 fan :). Is there live version of streets amongst this as Ithought I got all the downloads available but didht fine one.

What is In your opinions the best versions of streets.

jick said:
Ok, I am home now and found the CD.

Here is the tracklist with a few descriptions of why I chose the songs:

13. CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE (Dublin 8-28-93 - the most eerie falsetto with Bono showing his best finesse and mastery of the falsetto ever in his career)

So this is the tracklist of the cd. I mixed them to make the volume levels somewhat balanced and the crowd noise seamlessly merge from song to song. I think the end of Please makes a great segue to Running To Stand Still too.

I will privately email you a link. I hope you enjoy it when you get it.

Cheers,

J

Jick, I was just wondering if you would be willing to post the link for Can't Help Falling in Love (Dublin 8-28-93) again. :help: For some reason, something happened when I downloaded it, and it cuts off after about 50 seconds. :huh: This tracklist is awesome, and I'd like to add Can't Help to it on my cd, too. If you don't mind doing it, my e-mail address is:

ses615@mail.usask.ca

Thanks. :bow:

wow, awesome, glad you have come over to the live side. i have tones of live audio , some live video.
i am actually going to make a best of live. i am in the mist of making another u2 compilation but am going to start this.

if you want ill be able to help you.
my email is richard_e_broshear@yahoo.com

and my aim is rickbroshear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom