Live "Crumbs from your table" question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_acrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
They only played this song 7 times (shame).

I was lucky enough to see this song performed in Detroit though. I have seen videos from a few shows where Bono was not playing guitar. At the Detroit show he was playing guitar on this song. Is this the only time Bono played guitar on Crumbs? And I couldn't really pick out what he was playing... he wasn't strumming the D, A, G chord progression that's for sure.

everytime i saw crumbs (i saw it four times) bono was on guitar. i saw it in boston twice and new york twice.

I saw it in Detroit as well (have a nice video clip from the front rail of the first minute and a half, before I got busted).

ive seen u2 40 times since 1983[red rocks being my 1st time] and 9 times on vertigo tour and no ''CRUMBS''. HAVE TIX 4 HAWAII and hope if it takes place i will hear it.prayers 4 sian. god bless

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I saw it in Detroit as well (have a nice video clip from the front rail of the first minute and a half, before I got busted).
I really appreciated that tape you made btw! a great souvenir from that great evening for me...damned security people:mad:

It was so fab live, weren't it?! Feel so lucky it was in the set..

cheers...

Back
Top Bottom