Live 8 Video (Quicktime)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
note, that AOL's server seems to be funky-- i have had to download some mov files 5-6 times before i got them error free (i think QT6 lets you play them even if it has errors, but QT7 or QT Alternative w/ Media Player Classic will crash)

don't try downloading all of the files-- its way too time consuming to check if they are error free afterwards because most usually are (at least for me)... but its good if you want to get a set of a performer you haven't seen yet.. i myself am combining the footage here of audioslave & sarah mclachlan with footage that i captured so that i can get their full uncut performances onto DVD, because i haven't been able to find them elsewhere

also coldplay's fix you seems to be ruined on the server side as i can't even get that one to open

Last edited:
bcrt2000 said:
note, that AOL's server seems to be funky-- i have had to download some mov files 5-6 times before i got them error free (i think QT6 lets you play them even if it has errors, but QT7 or QT Alternative w/ Media Player Classic will crash)

don't try downloading all of the files-- its way too time consuming to check if they are error free afterwards because most usually are (at least for me)... but its good if you want to get a set of a performer you haven't seen yet.. i myself am combining the footage here of audioslave & sarah mclachlan with footage that i captured so that i can get their full uncut performances onto DVD, because i haven't been able to find them elsewhere

also coldplay's fix you seems to be ruined on the server side as i can't even get that one to open

weird, i haven't had any trouble with any of the videos i've seen... I'm downloading Fix You now to see if it's screwed.

really, thats very surprising..

i just checked fix you and it works now-- its possible my ISP's cache was screwed up or AOL fixed the file since i checked 4-5 days ago

but if you notice on the page, he mentions a lot of people have been having problems with the files

Back
Top Bottom