Live 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pero

Refugee
Since i was on hollidays, i didn't watch it.
What did u2 play, what was it like and most important will it be on dvd?

They opened the London show, so it'd be awful conspicuous if their performance got cut out of the DVD.

Anyone see the PTC (Parents Television Coalition) petitioning the FCC to fine ABC and affiliates that broadcast the highlight show? Roger Daltrey sang "fuck" and they missed it before the east coast feed.

Of course they brought up Bono at the Golden Globes.

I've only watched the Live 8 performance once, because I was out of the country as well, but didn't bono say fuck as well during vertigo..?

I think it was in the 'give me what I want' bit.

ELLAY...I think bono just realised in time b4 he sed it, however he had said just enuff to make it obvious that was wat he was gonna say.

gman said:
ELLAY...I think bono just realised in time b4 he sed it, however he had said just enuff to make it obvious that was wat he was gonna say.

you're right, I remember now.. he said "give me what I f____ing want" .. without actually saying all of the word..

Strange he decided to do that in front of a universal audience. especially after all the hoo ha in America over his swearing.

I haven't noticed him do that on any of the tour bootlegs.

Madonna was particularly blue as well so i'm told, although I haven't watched her performance to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom