Listen To U2 Live Concerts Here!!! *New Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

struckpx

Acrobat
Hi fellow U2 fans,

If you are interested in checking out and listening to a U2 Concert at sometime tonight, feel free to here. I have some extra server space, so I am broadcasting some U2 concerts on it.

Tonight, I have almost a whole new lineup composed of Elevation and Vertigo concerts.

List of choices for tonight's schedule:

Montreal, Canada (Look Below At Note)
Saitama, Japan
Stockholm, Sweden
Sunrise, Florida
South Bend, Indiana

And we will see what time that is..

They are the complete concerts! :wink:

To listen directly click on the link provided here.

Click Here To Listen Directly

If you are not able to open it up, go to the link down below and click Tune In.

Click Here

Hope you guys enjoy. I air various U2 shows often. I will post them when I plan to do more if you guys would like that. [/B]

Current Playing: South Bend, Indiana, Joyce Center (Notre Dame) 10/10/2001

Happy 4th!

**Note for Montreal Show: I have made the quality sound good, but have had to suppress the s*** out of the original recording. You might need to adjust volume up.

Last edited:
struckpx said:
**Note for Montreal Show: I have made the quality sound good, but have had to suppress the s*** out of the original recording. You might need to adjust volume up.

:dancing: :up:

Is this an Elevation or Vertigo show?

And I second COBL. You rock man!

I'm back for another night of procrastination when I should be writing. Damn you! :wink:

Re: Re: Listen To U2 Live Concerts Here!!! *New Thread

BonoManiac said:

:dancing: :up:

Is this an Elevation or Vertigo show?

And I second COBL. You rock man!

I'm back for another night of procrastination when I should be writing. Damn you! :wink:

vertigo 11/26

Sorry to be the wet blanket, but this thread violates our rules:

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=5#31

Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted. A small text link to your personal website in your signature is acceptable.

I see you have already taken advantage of your signature option, but I'm going to have to close this thread. Sorry, but other people who advertise their sites have their threads closed as well, so I have to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom