List of new songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I will adjust when songs are added but U2 songs that we know of that haven't been released.....

Untidy Life
Nosejob
Original of the Species
Yesterday and Tomorrow
Sun Moon Stars
Novelty Act
Sometime
Stir My Soul
Stranded
Bulldozer
Jesus Drove Me
Tough
She's gonna blow your house down
Piano: Poem
Sometimes you can't make it on your own
A Man's a Man
You can't give your heart away
I Love You
Jubilee
Landscape
Cry Baby
Indian Jam
Sponge
Lose Control
Levitation
All Because You (5/10)
Full Metal Jacket (11/04)

Songs that have been rumored to be included on the next album from direct quotes from the band.

1.Full Metal Jacket
2.All because of you
3.A man's a man
4.Bulldozer
5.Tough
6.Sometimes you can't make it on your own
7.You can't give your heart away
8.Original of the species
9.One step closer to knowing

Another good possibility is "The sun, the moon, the stars". Though nothing has been mentioned lately about it, the band talked very fondly of this song during the recording for ATYCLB. So maybe we'll get this song as well. "Bulldozer" is not the same thing as "Elevation", because they were mentioned seperately during this time. After ATYCLB was out, I remember hearing a rumor that U2 would release a single called "Bulldozer" for a soundtrack later in 2002. Although this never materialized, my point is that I don't think they're the same songs. They seem to have plenty of songs, I'm sure there are a few they aren't saying anything about, and a few they have yet to create. But they seem to have a good start, I see no reason why it shouldn't come out in 2003.

I read once that Larry was asked about Bulldozer and Elevation and he said they were different songs......even though the white board in the studio had them as different songs so I don't know why this was ever a debate.......I know that there were several songs left over from the "Behind sessions" that could have made the album so I don't know how much work they will need. I remember Lanois saying that there were several rock songs that they spent a lot of work on but in the end, they didn't make the cut...........

Sicy said:
Good lord. I havent heard of any of those songs.

Yeah.......the new album section at www.atu2.com is the best collection of information I've found on the internet. It gives songs they've listed in interviews and so forth. I think that some of us just look forward to a new U2 album a little too much. :p

Back
Top Bottom