Linkin Park's One Step Closer vs U2's One Step Closer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea man notice the Bentley symbol for B in Bono?

Total street. You could sell tons of dat outta yo trunk at the swap meet.

mofo82 said:
NO YOU DIDNT LEFTY :laugh: :laugh:

hey, is Mr. T on it :wink:

Naw man, Mr T. can't rap, he's got a cameo on one of the tracks though. The song is called "Pity Da Foo" and handles the hook.

hell I want Beyonce, that dont make me street

The album Zooropa was pretty close to hip hop but they killed it with too many guitars and having Johnny Cash on the record.

shaun vox said:
hey ADAM did fuck that black chick(whats her name that model)

and bono wants beyonce!!!

thats as close u2 will come to rap!!!!!!!!

Either Naomi Campbell or someone else, I dunno.

I could imagine Bono doing the whole chester bennington thing, he can squeal like a bitch, so his voice would be perfect!!
Hey, the words are relevant too, 'everything you say to meeeee, takes me one step closer to the edge and i'm about to break!!'
Can't you just see bono with a lip ring, the whiney voice, the funny hair and even funnier facial hair!!
Wait a minute, he's got most of the above already!!

As much as i luv u2, i luv that song a whole lot more, maybe it's because i'm a teenager!! Most of us have shit taste in music anyway!!

bonosleftone said:

Dude dont diss Linkin Park, U2 wouldnt be anything today without them.

I like U2 and all but U2's One Step Closer is nothing without a hardcore Larry rap about hard times and hard bitches.
I think this is a pretty sarcastic thread if I'm not mistaken.

Heh, I was thinking about this the other day. Or your could compare Linkin Park's "Numb" with U2's "Numb" as well.

trevgreg said:
Heh, I was thinking about this the other day. Or your could compare Linkin Park's "Numb" with U2's "Numb" as well.

YEA DUDE! WTF IS UP WIT U2 STEALIN FROM DA LINKIN BOYZ???!!!

shaun vox said:
well u2 last rocked on AB and zootv!!!!!!!! pop had some rock in it but now its just slow pop booooooringggggggg songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that only my grand ma will like ...

move over u2 its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How old are you?

I know this one kid who all he listens to is Linkin Park and Classical music. We his music style "Linkin Bach." It's bitchin' yo!

Back
Top Bottom