Linkin Park Likes U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Anybody watching MTV? Linkin Park was informed that they lost to U2, and they said they didn't mind losing to U2. They also said they saw U2 in Denver, and it was one of the best shows they'd ever seen, and they were happy U2 was being recognized for all of their work.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Craig David also said he wanted to meet Bono...he said he passed Edge down the stairs but wants to meet Bono b/c he's been supportive.
biggrin.gif

And Elvis Costello said he wants U2 to win.
biggrin.gif

And John whatever his name is, of Five For Fighting says he wants to meet Bono, but he pronounced it "Bo-no." IDIOT!

------------------
I can't even say the bloody word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Sheryl Crow said she saw Bono, and he looked hot!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Anybody watching MTV? Linkin Park was informed that they lost to U2, and they said they didn't mind losing to U2. They also said they saw U2 in Denver, and it was one of the best shows they'd ever seen, and they were happy U2 was being recognized for all of their work.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually like Linkin Park. They seem pretty cool, and I'm glad they have great taste in music too.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Foxxern:
I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually like Linkin Park. They seem pretty cool, and I'm glad they have great taste in music too.

I like Linkin Park also...I've been wanting to get their CD.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom