Limited edition box set ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geeman

The Fly
I have seen several websites that does not show FAST CARS on the tracklisting on the Limited edition Box sets

Last edited:
Its actually a sin the amount of information that we actually have. Right now we're hinging on the blip from Atu2 where someone contacted PM and they confirmed all Box Sets worldwide would have the extra track.

Every single online store, Tower, Amazon etc., in the U.S only lists the extra track on the import Box Sets from Germany or the UK.

So I'm resigned to waiting until the 23rd. If it's there great if not I'll have it on the vinyl.

I give up.

The scanned picture of the box set (aka Collector's Edition) lists 12 tracks. I think that confirms that Fast Cars will be included in the box set.

Britain and Japan always tend to get bonus tracks... I have no idea why, and never will understand why, but i'm not complaining either way.

I must say, I don't understand U2's reasoning behind this at all, given that the size of their fan base in America.

Well, all I can offer is if anyone wants the edition with the bonus track, I can get one and ship it out for you.

Back
Top Bottom