Liking HTDAAB more now that the live versions have come out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convoy

Acrobat
I've listening to HTDMAAB a lot ever since it came out, but I'm wondering if the fans out there that really didn't like the songs like them more now that they hear the live versions of them and the energy they bring?

I actually found the San Diego performance of 'Love and Peace or Else' to be pretty dire. Something lacking...just sounded EMPTY...especially that bit with the echoed piano...where was it?!

I liked City of Blinding Lights on the album, but the live versions are making me appreciate it a lot more. It's lovely! :)

Same with LAPOE - I think it definitely packs more of a punch live. I can't wait to hear it in person! :up:

City of blinding lights is ten times the song it is live! And i liked the album version alot!

Hopefully LAPOE is showing itself as single worthy. Much better than ABOY as a single

The live versions of Love and Peace or Else have me falling for this song. Hard. I always liked it, but now I can't get enough of it.

I love how they added onto Vertigo, didn't expect that since during all the promo stuff they never did that.

Sorry, but ... "All Because Of You" ... either LIVE or studio version,
still can't stand that song !!! :madspit:
On a positive note ... absolutely love "Vertigo" and "Miracle Drug" LIVE ... now more than ever !! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom