liam g on u2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Habib

Acrobat
'He also turned his attention to another rock juggernaut U2, saying they’re not a proper band: "As for U2, I don't understand what they're doing.
"They're not rock stars - for me, they don't say a lot. They don't seem like normal people, except for the drummer Larry Mullen, he's different gravy altogether ' from oa515.com

Larry ? Gravy ?

Gotta love Liam. If he ever changes, I will be sad.

The thing is, he actually loves U2's music, and he has made out with Bono. :wink:

I'm with Liam on this one. Although if there's anyone to blame I'd blame Larry. Fuck him and his gravy. I think Adam's a suave motherfucker.

if U2 was a thanksgiving dinner:

Adam = Mashed Potatos
Bono = Turkey
Edge = Everything else

Oh, Liam is a normal Rockstar...............................all he can is writing the yeahyeahyeah's at the end of Noel's lyrics......................:applaud: :applaud:

Very tough, imagine how hard to hold a pen in the hand...............................

hate liam love noel, the comments are funny even if they are shit lol.

Give them a talk show

Liam is just a wisecracker. He and Noel have said in many interviews how much they admire U2, and vice-versa.

I read in an interview where Bono admires the fact that Liam can "fight his corner". Liam is always saying stuff about people. Do you remember that ongoing battle between Blur and Oasis in the 90's? Noel had said some very uncalled for things about Damon Albarn and Alex James. Noel and Damon have never got along, but he also said that he and Liam have gone out drinking.

The thing with Liam is that he's very different to Bono and the rest of the guys in U2. Yeah, he may have a pop at someone who he like because he doesn't like something which they do or maybe it's just old fashioned friendly rivalry. Liam likes to talk, but you should never take him seriously.

Comming from someone who has met him on several occassins, I would describe him as corteous, pleasant, friendly, and yes away from all the press, shy!

babyman said:
Oh, Liam is a normal Rockstar...............................all he can is writing the yeahyeahyeah's at the end of Noel's lyrics......................:applaud: :applaud:

Very tough, imagine how hard to hold a pen in the hand...............................

Oooh. Low Blow!

AtomicBono said:
Well I agree, I don't think U2 are normal people :shrug: is that a bad thing? :wink:

Yeah, the fact that U2 aren't normal makes them more like rock stars, right? I'm not sure I get Liam's comments.

But I'm sure he was drunk and drawing attention to yet another Oasis album that sold 3 copies in the U.S. So I'll give him a break. ;)

Liam's just enforcing the arrogant character he plays with the media and stuff.

Oasis still and always has made great music, so has U2. They both kick ass, case closed :rockon:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Liam's just enforcing the arrogant character he plays with the media and stuff.

Oasis still and always has made great music, so has U2. They both kick ass, case closed :rockon:

Ditto!! :rockon: :up:

I dont know if Liam does like U2, Noel Certainly does and presented them with an award saying "This band have made an outstanding contribution to music apparently, Well, theyve made an outstanding contribution to my record collection"

He should put an apple in his mouth and learn to comb his hair. U2 are 10 times the band Oasis ever could be or will be, and I am sure there will be somebody here that may dispute that but hey I am up for an arguement. Oasis should kiss the feat of The Beatles as early in their career they were directly ripping them off...that isnt influencial its crap.

Liam just likes some attention for something other than his meaingful yeahyeahyeah's every now and then. He really comes out with the biggest load of nonsense. I wonder if he would take a big hissy fit should someone even find a minor fault with him. What a strange being HE is in my opinion

Definetely Maybe is now #1 in a new all-time album top 100 and kicked Sgt. Pepper to #2. Well I am a big fan of Oasis and of Liam Gallagher. I don't care what he says about others. He makes great music!

there is a lot of loving of Larry's gravy on this thread. is it baby gravy?

Liam is sadly a telentless waste of space living of his brothers 'talents' which are only slightly less limited.

POP-ROMANCER said:
Definetely Maybe is now #1 in a new all-time album top 100 and kicked Sgt. Pepper to #2. Well I am a big fan of Oasis and of Liam Gallagher. I don't care what he says about others. He makes great music!
"top whatever" lists are crap, anyway.

POP-ROMANCER said:

i dont like them lists , every album has topped them lists.

they asked brits only and it was a NME thing. ( that explains it all )

Back
Top Bottom