Let's take a poll on your favorite new song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Let's have a poll of your favorite new song

• Vertigo

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Miracle Drug

Votes: 45 19.1%
  • SYCMIOYO

Votes: 39 16.6%
  • Love, Peace or Else

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 31 13.2%
  • All Because of You

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • A Man and a Woman

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • Crumbs from Your Table

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • One Step Closer

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Original of the Species

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • Yahweh

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Fastcars

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • Mercy

Votes: 19 8.1%
  • Neon Lights

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, if it comes down to one... this week is Miracle Drug. First couple weeks it was Sometimes...

youtwo, that wasn't fair, i wanted to choose more than 1! A Man and a Woman, Mercy and Fast Cars, I love them all esp. amaaw! but you made me choose only 1 -- that was mean:madspit:
(j/k :wink: )

frenchie1970 said:
youtwo, that wasn't fair, i wanted to choose more than 1! A Man and a Woman, Mercy and Fast Cars, I love them all esp. amaaw! but you made me choose only 1 -- that was mean:madspit:
(j/k :wink: )

I had too otherwise I would have choosen fast cars, and Mercy and Miracle drug.

i see a lot of people like fast cars. on the complete u2 theres the background of fast cars but a little different with different lyrics, i think its even better - called "xanex and wine"

anyhow right now its 100% sycmioyo!
the build up is one of their best.

Cool, AMAAW is winning!!!

it also got my vote, great song, crumbs is close, as well as ABOY, Mircle Drug and Yaweh!!

youtwohearts said:
I said the same thing but since A Man and a Woman got me from the first time I listened, I'd stick with it.

i felt the same way about that song--I'm sure it has to do with what is going on in my life. I was truly amazed after the leak a few weeeks ago that there was a great deal of negativity about this song. I think that it is very different for U2, but it just aches and it is truly awesome.

I can almost say I like Fast Cars better than Mercy, too. Something about the boys doing something different really gets to me.

If they make their "safe" popular albums and keep tossing out b-sides like fast cars and mercy, i would be a very happy woman. i also think it is a nice way to satisfy the die-hards & entice new fans

city of blinding lights...but remember that i waited until tuesday to listen to it and have only heard the disc in my car stereo and on my computer speakers so far. :D

sometimes....because my dad was an alcholic bastard but i loved him anyway..now i see he wasn't so bad...i'm just like him and you know what? That isn't such a bad thing.:drunk:

social shutdown said:
my version of the album doesnt have fast cars, mercy, or neonlights...this makes me very sad!!!

mercy and neon lights aren't on the album.

mercy is going to be a b-side to one of the new singles (supposadly).

and neon lights is a bside to the vertigo single.

I just made my U2 Super Bomb with the added Mercy, Are You Gonna... and Neon Lights with Fast Cars and the rest of the original bomb album. Holy mother of!!! I love it all! :drool:

Wow, do you think U2 should have included Mercy? I'd say so after seeing how many people love it so much. :eyebrow:

I'm another one for AMAAW. We're coming out of the woodwork now. Great song to hump to. You know, logs & the like.

Back
Top Bottom