let's say u2 had come to an end...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I almost agree with xavi:

Bono - Politician
Edge - Music producer
Adam - Would start/run a new Playboy Mansion and maybe even have his own magazine :D
Larry - Arrested for steroid use :(

I could see Bono following his outside pursuits full time.

I could see Edge doing his own musical thing, maybe production or musical charity stuff or just other random cool shit.

And I could see Adam and Larry either just retiring or doing session musician stuff.

Bono - publishing his own magazine.
Edge - doing something musical behind the scenes.
Adam - Lounging in the Riviera, maybe his own clothing line.
Larry - going into hiding for the rest of his life.

Bono - Will become the high god almighty and rule over the earth with an iron fist and a mullet of despair....

Edge - Will invent a time machine and attempt to travel back in time to prevent U2 from forming and therefore prevent Bono from becoming the Dread Lord of all creation. Will be killed by a pack of flying monkeys summoned by Bono to defend himself...

Adam - Will become a famous author of children's books about a boy wizard and his pet slug named rufus...

Larry - Will continue to remain the same age until the end of time...

Bono - Bob Geldof

Edge - Brian Eno/Butch Vig

Adam - Will sit at home watching 24 hour news with Suzie and their son, Jazzman Jnr.

Larry - Actor in avant-garde/arthouse cinema throughout the UK and Ireland or a used motorcycle salesman

elevated_u2_fan said:
Bono - Will become the high god almighty and rule over the earth with an iron fist and a mullet of despair....

Edge - Will invent a time machine and attempt to travel back in time to prevent U2 from forming and therefore prevent Bono from becoming the Dread Lord of all creation. Will be killed by a pack of flying monkeys summoned by Bono to defend himself...

Adam - Will become a famous author of children's books about a boy wizard and his pet slug named rufus...

Larry - Will continue to remain the same age until the end of time...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :up: :up: :up: :up: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bono-activist
Edge-solo musician
Adam-partying up at his house
Larry-disappearing into the sunset after the end of U2

Staring at a lava lamp in different corners of the world.

Edge would have a green lamp. Bono would have a blue lamp, Adam would just have a really big lamp, and Larry would say he's too good for one but secretly stare at a purple one in his closet.

That's just right at this moment, though.
They'd all be lavalamp salesmen on the moon. :drool:
(Larry would be the anti-lamp, though. But have action figures of himself selling lavalamps that he plays with like, all the time)

Last edited:
Bono - oldest contestant ever on Dancing With The Stars, 2038. Wins the title after his powerfully artistic dance to the old Billy Ray Cyrus classic circa 2007 "I Want My Mullet Back"

Edge - starts incredibly succcessful company that manufactures orgasmatrons. Leaving behind the comparitively poor days in which he was a guitarist for U2, he buys the entire state of California and lords over it from his pink house in Malibu.

Adam- starts up a sanitation company with Naomi Campbell in which the trash collectors all wear designer outfits and 5 inch stilletto heels. If you don't tip them they throw cell phones at you.

Larry-writes a brutally honest tell all book about U2, goes into hiding after the scandal surrounding the book but no one even notices. Tries to vote Bono off Dancing With The Stars by voting hundreds of times for Abigail Breslin.

I can imagine Larry riding of into the sunset and never be heard from again.

Bug said:
Staring at a lava lamp in different corners of the world.

Edge would have a green lamp. Bono would have a blue lamp, Adam would just have a really big lamp, and Larry would say he's too good for one but secretly stare at a purple one in his closet.

That's just right at this moment, though.
They'd all be lavalamp salesmen on the moon. :drool:
(Larry would be the anti-lamp, though. But have action figures of himself selling lavalamps that he plays with like, all the time)
smoke.gif
Woah, that was deep, man.

Back
Top Bottom