Let's play Love Connection with our Interferencers..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Awww...

Will ya wait a year and 2 months? LMAO Ill be legally non-jailbait by then
smile.gif
hahaha

Oh my!! a year and 2 months...

It's tempting sweetie...but I think you would think I'm too old for you...curses!!

*puts herself in a time machine*

Originally posted by bonovista:
Anyway, since I met Paul through here and am so happy...let's pair people up..

My choice...

Naya ( adorable) with either Zoomie or Doctor Gonzo..

Wow..well, thanks for the compliment BV !

But do you mean Dr Teeth?
wink.gif

Both him and Deathbear are hotties...hehe

I love your choices !

biggrin.gif

jason.jpg

Who is that sexy beeyatch?

Nota bene: the picture is VERY dated.

------------------
The King has spoken!

PLEBA- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. :)

Tpyos skcu

Here ya go Gina. Now you can no longer say that I hide under anonymity
smile.gif

2175825.jpg

[This message has been edited by curehp (edited 10-06-2001).]

Originally posted by curehp:
Here ya go Gina. Now you can no longer say that I hide under anonymity

Boy oh boy-you are like an elephant in that you never forget!!J/K!!

And you play the guitar too..

*if you play like Edge, I guess all is forgiven*

LOL, I hope you don't take any of that too seriously, I just like ot joke around. You also provided a few good arguments which I always enjoy.

Yes I play the guitar. For the first few years I only knew how to play U2 and Cure songs
smile.gif
Now I play and sing some of my own stuff which still needs work. I still prefer the edge's stuff by far, he is the man!

LOL, I hope you don't take any of that too seriously, I just like ot joke around. You also provided a few good arguments which I always enjoy.

Yes I play the guitar. For the first few years I only knew how to play U2 and Cure songs
smile.gif
Now I play and sing some of my own stuff which still needs work. I still prefer the edge's stuff by far, he is the man!

Yes, he is the GUITAR GOD!!

And I just don't like arguments on here-I've been around enough to see way too many-and sometimes it just doesn't feel like joking.

*friends*

smile.gif

More importantly Mr. Cure-
1)How is your B-Ball came coming?
2)Have you got the alloted time off for Prov 1 and 2 or do I need to email your boss and manufacture a diamondexcuse?
3)Didnt I see you 'lurking' in the G.A. lines at Bos #3?
4)How come you havent returned my last 2 emails -hotshot?

Late..
Hoo-Hah
Diamond

I sumit that Mr Curehp be nominated as The Mayor of Interference for a day..

Thank You..

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Ok Gina, I apologize if I had upset you. *friends* I hope to see you at the providence shows then. My problem is that I'm almost always in the mood to see the lighter side of things and I sometimes forget that not everyone is in that mood all the time.

Hey brother DB9, truth is I haven't returned your emails yet because I'm scared you'll whip my ass in bball
smile.gif
Just kidding, I've been playing so much lately I think I need to rest my shooting arm now. I've been launching those threes like anoine walker, with the same undesireable affect he obtains. I think I will be cool with getting those days off for providence but it's reassuring to know that I can count on a "diamondexcuse" if I need it.
Yes, you did see me at the boston 3 GA line. I was numbering people and trying to keep the line organized with the help of other great fans for boston 3 and boston 1, which I was first in line for both
smile.gif
Lots of great u2 fans at those shows, some of them did a great job of numbering people for boston 2 as well. I was that GA line also and I have lots of respect for everyone I met in the GA lines that week. Great group of u2 fans, especially the LA twins. It was great to see lots of everyone on the video of elevation from the boston broadcast. It's at u2france.com if anyone hasn't seen it. I'll email you brother diamond, I just take a while someitmes with emails.

Ah yes, Brother Curehp to be numbered among the 'righteous'..
I still remember finding Curehp at the front of G.A. line at Bos#3 and he kindly no. my ass and said,"ok buddy-youre no. blah-blah,now sign this book and have a great time".

A cool cat I thought about Curehp that day..

And apparently I was right..

D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

I'd just like to add that there were people who were not in the GA line that were more righteous than us. They were waitng in the line to buy tickets in case any got released and they waited as long or longer than people in the front of the GA line and they had such a wonderful attitude about it all, being very excited and happy for everyone in the GA line even though they themselves had no gurantee that they would even get tickets. Now that is righteous! (sorry for getting a bit off topic)

[This message has been edited by curehp (edited 10-03-2001).]

Larry'sPoPAngel & Sledge!

The just sound right!
biggrin.gif

frown.gif
I need an invisible man*

Are invisible women people too?
frown.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I usually don't look at these threads, but hey, lemme in!! Heh heh... I'm happy, I got my GA's...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hey, pardon me for askin', but who's that little ol' man?..."

Singles having fun.

------------------
k e r c

La aventura del comienzo
La intriga de lo incierto
No temas y busca lo nuevo
S?lo empieza desde cero

WOW - How did I miss this thread! I guess I am actually working for once
biggrin.gif

By the way - I am single too!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

Weeeeeeeeell guys I guess I should announce here that I'm with MAgU2k...aka Matt..hehe he's my man so no touchie....Sorry guys don't mean to break your hearts
wink.gif

Hey btw Jenny aka Bebe (I know this has nothing to do with this but oh well) YOu going to Austin girlie?? e-mail me
smile.gif
we're all gettin together ok? *hugs*

Back
Top Bottom