Lets Name the new album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"We're Too Damn Lazy To Title This Album, So Why Don't You Imagine Something You Like Here?"

I wish people wouldn't bring up old threads! I mean, I clicked on this page thinking "WHAT THE HELL, THEY'RE NAMING THE NEXT ONE ALREADY?!" :wink:

Seriously. should we start naming the next album? lol Even before the tour and the hoopla? I feel it sorta disses U2 to do so -- therefore u shouldn't assume such nonsense...

Hola amigos :wave:

First of all, I really don´t know how should name their new album :eyebrow:, but one thing I´m sure off:

THE TITLE MUST BE A SHORT ONE !!!

fans are pretty tired by those long title names :tsk:. Moreover, fans don´t swallow that "punk rock album" promises anymore. They´ve been saying the same since early 2000, by the time ATYCLB was released. So I don´t think raw names like "Hanover Quay", "Raw", "men", etc would be useful

I think that will depends of the new album overall concept and sound ;)

PS: I really hope they won´t start with those words again, you know "Very hard, punk rock, raw", etc, etc
:down: :tsk:

:wave:

Last edited:
Numbology said:

MISS YOU CINNAMON

shouldn't it be "miss you weedkiller' this time?

i think the next album shold be called "Mercy," even if Mercy is released as a b-side for one of the HTDAAB signles

Back
Top Bottom