LEAK Info / News / Rumors, Etc. PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the station know legions of U2 fans are tuning in?
And if so is Kenny Rogers their idea of a (admittedly quite funny) joke?

Trying to download realplayer, it seems stalled...is everyone else trying to right now as well?

I'm heading to a non-internet location, please send anything that happens to jordanchapell@yahoo.com if you can!

Would a radio station want to play never before heard U2 between midnight and 2am? That doesn't seem like a smart move.. but I'm listening anyways :hyper:

Agh. Finally something and I'm out. Of it does happen I'd certainly appreciate an email at simonapplewhite at gmail dot com.

Did anyone from Universal ever even confirm that DJs were allowed to play stuff, or was that still just a rumor?

:shrug:

This thread is not for posting email addresses. If and/or when something leaks then someone can start a new thread for requests but ONLY if/when something leaks.

I'm gonna be extremely pessimistic about this, just to be on the safe side. If he doesn't mention anything after the raconteurs i reckon it won't happen.

Seriously guys, why would only one guy knwo that. And why would that one guy wait until 5 minutes before the 16th starts to tell us.

I call shenanigans

First song, Black Night Crash by Ride. Second song was Same Old Thing by Black Keys. Third song was by the Raconteurs, Many Shades of Black.

Before the program started, I'd have said there was a GREAT chance we'd get new U2 material tonight from Dave Fanning. But, now that we're 2 songs into the show and no mention of U2 at all, I'd say the chances are much lower... but you never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom