Laurence Mullens Jnr Mullet Type thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Saw Larry on tv the other day and have to say ...........his hair is a mess. It looks greasy and dont suit him. Any thoughts? BTW am not queer!

bscap115.jpg

beli said:

:drool:

Can u post the pic i'm refering to aswell Beli?! So others can be reminded! The one from the inside of the Pop album sleeve. Kind of orange/yellow coloured.:wink:

He's also one of the reasons that I thought it would be ok to get BOTH ears pierced...:wink:

I dont have the other one saved. I'm an Adam fan. Ask Souly, shes the resident Larry nut.

PS I could never find the playboy bunnies in Larrys ear or whatever it was you supposed to do with the Pop album art. :mad:

yimou said:

From Danish tv :wink:

Well i might be interested in Angelina if she had mullet.

Is it Danish is it? I worked out it was Scandanavian from the funny "o"s but I wasnt sure where exactly. lol.

Actually, I probably downloaded it from you in the first place. :mad:

I dont believe Angelina in a mullet would be a good look. Nope. :wink:

beli said:

Is it Danish is it? I worked out it was Scandanavian from the funny "o"s but I wasnt sure where exactly. lol.

Actually, I probably downloaded it from you in the first place. :mad:

I dont believe Angelina in a mullet would be a good look. Nope. :wink:

Yep, thats Danish tv. But you didn´t get it from me because i have never seen it before :wink:

Come on !!, Angelina in a greasy mullet ?? :wink:

yimou said:

Yep, thats Danish tv. But you didn´t get it from me because i have never seen it before :wink:

Come on !!, Angelina in a greasy mullet ?? :wink:

So someone on the other side of the planet has seen something from your local tv that you haven't seen? The world is weirder by the day. Well if you ever want it, just holler and I'll leave it running. Its 474,898 KB though.

I quite like Angelinas hair the way it is. Whats that other one that did the greasy movie that I didn't watch? Charlieze (sp?)

beli said:

So someone on the other side of the planet has seen something from your local tv that you haven't seen? The world is weirder by the day. Well if you ever want it, just holler and I'll leave it running. Its 474,898 KB though.

I quite like Angelinas hair the way it is. Whats that other one that did the greasy movie that I didn't watch? Charlieze (sp?)

:lol: Yeah its weird !! and i will let you know if i want the show.

I dont remember that Charlieze´s last name but i think i know the movie you talk about. And based on that i will agree that Angelina should not get a mullet :wink:

Right. Glad we got that one sorted out. No mullet for Angelina. Are there any other issues of worldly importance we could resolve at this informal meeting of nations? lol

beli said:
Right. Glad we got that one sorted out. No mullet for Angelina. Are there any other issues of worldly importance we could resolve at this informal meeting of nations? lol

Well maybe you could tell me if something good will be on Danish tv tonight ? :wink:

beli said:

:lmao:

There is nothing worth watching on Danish tv tonght. In fact, theres nothing worth watching anywhere on the planet tonight. :wink:

Thanks Beli :bow: thanks to you i will not get a sore thumb later from zapping the channels.

I much prefer Larry with the longer hair :love: The crewcut was the only thing keeping him from being gorgeous, so now he is. And why do you people call anything that isn't chopped off at the ears 'mullet'? Do you know what a mullet really is? Think Bono in the UF days!

posterbonolivemullet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom