Las Vegas Interferencers - Look in here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Hey guys- just thought you all might be interested... Las Vegas MP3's are up (full concert) at u2achtung.com

(Phoenix too, for those who went there).

The quality is really good too. We have been so lucky with good quality boots this year! Yay for good quality bootlegs!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

woohoo! And I just got back half of my Vegas pictures (yeah, I know...about time, eh?)

biggrin.gif

-sula

(attempting to post a sample pic)

bonoflag2.jpg

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 12-09-2001).]

Thank you Angel. i'll be finished in 10 min or so with downloadin the show, heh then i'll relive vegas! these mp3s will hold me off til i get the cdrs in a few days
biggrin.gif
i missed you in vegas somehow.

I should be getting the boot by monday, once I get it out to the people I promised I'll make it available to the list. But thanks those mp3's really wet my apetite.

P.S. I saw your twin again in Miami, lol I wish I had film so I could show you some proof but I was very unprepared. Her name is Nicole and definately looks like you.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Ack! I need a copy of that boot. If anyone would be willing to do a trade, email me at sulawesigirl@yahoo.com
smile.gif
Cheers.

and since I can't get snapfish to work tonite for some odd reason, if any kind soul (Sicy?) would like to go to http://photos.yahoo.com/sulawesigirl and help post a few of my Vegas photos, that would be grand.
biggrin.gif
I've only got a few developed so far, but they turned out good, I think.

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe Pics

Awesome pics Sula! And look there's Mrs. Edge's sign in the Edge pic! How cool is that.

hB61208.jpg

hx55827.jpg

hx23392.jpg

hy66274.jpg

BTW you should upload your pictures to webshots.com instead of yahoo. Yahoo sucks for linking to the forum.

smile.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

yay! Thanks for posting those for me Sicy. Actually, I usually use snapfish.com but it's not uploading for some odd reason tonite. blah.

Oh well...I'm glad to see the pictures turned out well.
smile.gif

Vegas baby!

-sula

Back
Top Bottom