Larry's Dish.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the little dish is, next to the box of tissues on the stand beside Larry on U23D? It's been bugging the crap out of me!! :lol:

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Do you have a youtube example we could look at?

Nope, sorry, I'll look for one though. Every time the camera focused on Larry, to his right there was a little table/stand which had a tall glass of some sort of drink, a box of tissues, and next to the tissues was a roundish sort of dish....nothing was ever in it during the movie......It had me and my friends really puzzled - we all noticed it independantly! :lol:

coolian2 said:

I reckon it was a screwdriver.

:scratch:

This

drink.jpg

or

philips-head-screwdriver.png

or since it's you Ian, maybe it's this....

800px-Samosa_1.jpg

:tongue:

gluey said:
Nope, sorry, I'll look for one though. Every time the camera focused on Larry, to his right there was a little table/stand which had a tall glass of some sort of drink, a box of tissues, and next to the tissues was a roundish sort of dish....nothing was ever in it during the movie......It had me and my friends really puzzled - we all noticed it independantly! :lol:

I always took for granted it's an ashtray.

Yep, I always took it for an ashtray too. That`s why he often had his pack of cigs in his shirt pocket on stage...........naughty Larry - don`t we all love naughty Larry:evil:

Back
Top Bottom