Larry radio interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desert Rose

The Fly
I apologise if this has been posted before but...

Last night Larry was talking to a Dublin radio show live from NYC before their free gig (?!?!) and he said they were making a new video for All Because of You in New York. He confirmed ABOY to be the next single in the US, while Sometimes... would be the next UK/European single.

Don't remember much else he said but the conversation was quite a laugh, he said something like "Man I'm glad Bono got his voice back"... :wink:

I am really happy if that's true. I just think that Sometimes has a much bigger chance of getting to no.1 than ABOY would do. It will appeal to loads more people.
If memory serves me right, I dont think U2 have ever had two consecutive no1 singles, off the same album I mean. Certainly not here in the UK anyway...:eyebrow:

Atomic Kitten:sick: beat them to the top spot when SIAMYCGOO came out :madspit:

Aardvark747 said:

Atomic Kitten:sick: beat them to the top spot when SIAMYCGOO came out :madspit:

LOL I remember that. Not that I ever liked them anyway but everytime I see those girls on TV... It's just WRONG.

Ah, I've been hunting this interview! It's the Larry Gogan 2FM show from 22-11.

I can't get any audio links to work on that site at the moment, and the interview they link to is the old one from ATYCLB which Scarlet* has up at U2 Interviews anyway.

http://www.rte.ie/2fm/presenters/larry_gogan.html

Even a transcript would be nice, please ... anyone?

Cheers ~Ultra

Back
Top Bottom