Larry Mullet Jnr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corner

Acrobat
This has probably been mentioned already, but I've only just noticed the mullet that Larry has been sporting recently.
Who's gonna be the next victim in the u2 camp, to re-succomb to a dodgy hair-do?
My money is with Adam...it's about time he revisited the good ol' afro days.

P.S. I guess Adam is the only option really...seeing as Bono has already fallen victim and Edge couldn't really grow a dodgy hair-do, even if he wanted to.
:hmm: I guess he could always go for the 'comb over' style.

Larry's hair is more of a DA; standing for Duck's A$$. This was a fad in America in the 1950s. To comb your hair in a DA, you need to grow your hair a bit long in the back (like Larry), and comb it from just over your ear and comb around to the middle of the back of your head. Do the same thing w/ the other side (just above the ear) and go all the way to the back......and what you'll see is in the back of the head where the 2 comb-overs meet, you will see what resembles a duck's ass.

Did that make sense? Just check out any of the guys in Greese the movie

Yeah... I'm not digging Larry's hair, either. :| It looks pretty bad. I guess it's not affecting his drumming, though, so I can't complain too much. LOL.

They're all 'going light' on top to a greater or lesser extent.

Adam's style is very sober and sensible in recent years so I don't see him growing an afro or mullet.

forty said:
Yeah... I'm not digging Larry's hair, either. :| It looks pretty bad. I guess it's not affecting his drumming, though, so I can't complain too much. LOL.

Good point!

I think Larry's hair would look alright if he just let it get a little scruffy instead of plastering it back everytime he goes outside. :wink:

Meghan said:
I think Larry's hair would look alright if he just let it get a little scruffy instead of plastering it back everytime he goes outside. :wink:
:drool:

I didn't like it before but now I've seen the light and think that the new 'do is very cool indeed.

financeguy said:
Adam's style is very sober and sensible in recent years so I don't see him growing an afro or mullet.

I like Adam's short, silver hair. It's very elegant--someone in another post said he was the Cary Grant of U2, and I agree! :up:

Bono's hair isn't too bad now; at least it's a decent color.

Larry really looks best with short hair. Not super-short, like Elevation, but more like JT era.

Edge has a nicely shaped head, and looks just fine bald. He really needs to ditch the toque. Don't even joke about a combover!!! :no: :barf:

Last edited:
I don't know if he HAS enough hair for a combover! Maybe Larry can give him some of his for it, you know, kind of glue it on top of Edges head. Presto, both problems solved.

LemonMelon said:
Does anyone have any pics for reference?

5u1oa9

It reminds me of the 50s. I think he should just leave it dry. No gel.

the tourist said:
It reminds me of the 50s. I think he should just leave it dry. No gel.

I agree. I don't mind the length (I wouldn't mind seeing him let get really long), but that slicked down thing's a bit ... strange...

That is quite possibly the worst picture of him I've ever seen. And it's not just that nasty hair. What's with his face? It looks elongated or something.

ooohh, that is dreadful. Reminds me a bit of Patrick Swayze. And I don't like Patrick Swayze.

Nobody puts Bono in the corner!

:wink:

I just noticed the pun in the thread title. Larry Mullet...bwahahah.

Anyway, Larry looks like a horse in that picture.

Back
Top Bottom