Larry Mullet Jnr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the consensus is "Smile, Larry, you look like a mule when you're trying to be serious." :lmao:

Dear Larry,

I got together with my fellow Plebans and though we think you are sex on a stick, we believe you'd look much better with your hair slightly shorter and with less greasy product. Will you please give this suggestion some careful consideration?

Very truly yours,
Golightly Grrl

Dear Golightly Grrl,

Thank you for your letter. I always like to hear from a Pleban. And yes, I am sex on a stick. I must let you know that I am giving your suggestion some thought and I'm going to file it under FOAD.

Best regards,
Larry Mullen, Jr.

indra said:

ooohh, that is dreadful. Reminds me a bit of Patrick Swayze. And I don't like Patrick Swayze. :huh:

Yeah but he's having the time of his life - sorry I just couldn't resist

Queen Bee said:

5u1oa9

Looking real good - Mullen JR.:barf:

Golightly Grrl said:
Dear Larry,

I got together with my fellow Plebans and though we think you are sex on a stick, we believe you'd look much better with your hair slightly shorter and with less greasy product. Will you please give this suggestion some careful consideration?

Very truly yours,
Golightly Grrl

Dear Golightly Grrl,

Thank you for your letter. I always like to hear from a Pleban. And yes, I am sex on a stick. I must let you know that I am giving your suggestion some thought and I'm going to file it under FOAD.

Best regards,
Larry Mullen, Jr.

:lmao:

FOAD! I love it!

best larry hair...

larry0173.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

what is it about U2 fans and U2's hair though...:huh: :lol:

He looks like David from "Beverly Hills 90210" in that picture. I think it's the facial hair that does it.

:reject:

corianderstem said:
He looks like David from "Beverly Hills 90210" in that picture. I think it's the facial hair that does it.

:reject:

OMG
you're right

thanks, you ruined it :madspit:
:wink:

indra said:

ooohh, that is dreadful. Reminds me a bit of Patrick Swayze. And I don't like Patrick Swayze. :huh:

Well at least Laz doesn't have a potatoe face like poor old Patrick :yuck:

Golightly Grrl said:
Dear Larry,

Very truly yours,
Golightly Grrl

Dear Golightly Grrl,

Best regards,
Larry Mullen, Jr.

:applaud:

digsy said:
best larry hair...

larry0173.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

what is it about U2 fans and U2's hair though...:huh: :lol:

:drool: agreed, Pop Larry was the best. He should go back to that.

Hair is a very important part of life, you know, cuz it's on top of your head, and your brain is in your head, and your brain does stuff.

AtomicBono said:

:drool: agreed, Pop Larry was the best. He should go back to that.

Hair is a very important part of life, you know, cuz it's on top of your head, and your brain is in your head, and your brain does stuff.

Yeah, Dude! Hair is like, excellent!:tongue: :sexywink:

WTF it's not a mullet! For God's sake can't a man grow a little hair on his head?

AtomicBono said:

:lol:

Actually my hair is probably doing as much worthwhile stuff as my brain right now. :| Back to work........:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom