Larry Birthday Book!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lardence

The Fly
As we all know it's Larry's birthday in a couple of weeks and as the owner of my wonderful new Larry site, lol, I thought it might be nice to do him a birthday book of fans' messages to wish him a lovely day. I'm sure he would appreciate it and not tell us all to FOAD or something.

So if you would like to contribute a birthday message for Larry, please email it to me at bonoffee@gmail.com and I will add it to the birthday book, which I will post to U2's management in Dublin in time for his birthday (I might even get over there myself). I know he won't actually be there at that time but it'll be there for when he gets back, if they pass it on.

As his birthday is the 31st, I would ask all messages to be in by Wed 26th, so I can then compile them and make the book which I can always take pics of if anyone wants to see it when it's done, lol! If anyone has ideas for it you can let me know, I'm open to suggestions etc!

Yeah it's daft and a bit fangirlish but I just think it'd be a nice thing to do and a bit of fun for all of us writing him messages, lol!

Remember please email them to bonoffee@gmail.com and don't just leave messages here cause I get confused ;) And sign them please with some sort of name!

Fete08.gif

I would never include messages about Bono for someone who clearly isn't Bono. ;)

tell him his work on 'Acrobat' is sensational...maybe he'll get the hint...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom