Larry always looks like..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boystupidboy said:

Yeah i hear he suffers from a bad back.Its wheelbarrowing around all that money thats caused it.

Larry has had terrible arm problems on this tour. He's grimacing because he IS in terrible pain. We're lucky he's playing at all.

It's Bono with the bad back.

Didn't always look so annoyed:

L-smile2.jpg

larry_1.jpg

larry0054.jpg

Personally, I think it's the hair on this tour that's got him down.
:wink:

Nah, he's just really thinking about things, thus the pained expression on his face. In truth he's just in deep thought about PLEBA and wondering why there aren't more threads dedicated to him.

i think i remmember reading somewhere that he had some problems with his hands, and it caused him some pain in the long drumming session something like that

Most drummers do that miserable face. Plus if most drummers had to play Where The Streets Have No Name in every show they would have pain problems too. This is one of Larry's best tours in my opinion. No matter how much pain he is in his playing is really tight, he is improvising and adding a lot to the songs. :up:

david said:
Nah, he's just really thinking about things, thus the pained expression on his face. In truth he's just in deep thought about PLEBA and wondering why there aren't more threads dedicated to him.

:hmm: Just in case this is true, maybe I better go start one.:drool:

boystupidboy said:
Arms,wrist,back....any advance on that??????

Dig through the forums a bit. There have actually been many threads about Larry's arm pain. There are even pictures of the special skin-colored wrap he has around his arm. I'll search through and try to find some if I get a chance.

On top of that, a doctor I know actually is friends with the band's masseuse.. That's how he got his tickets to the show he went to!

Poor Larry! The guy is probably concentrating, you know, being part of a band and all. ;) I was just thinking while watching DVDs the other day, how hard it must be to do that every night for ages. I have a bad back myself anyway and sitting down for a long time isn't always the best thing.

But with the money he makes, it hurts so good! Plus he looks hot anyway!

there have been reports that larry has gotten bored of the tour and he is a big reason why they wont extend the tour past the spring

love to see any of those reports

Chizip said:
there have been reports that larry has gotten bored of the tour and he is a big reason why they wont extend the tour past the spring

Must be the same reports that said he blackmailed others into longer recording of the Bomb.

Exactly how solid were rumours about anything other than Australia next year anyway?

Also if "bored" means he'd like to rest his wrists, can you blame him?

TheBrazilianFly said:
Most drummers do that miserable face. Plus if most drummers had to play Where The Streets Have No Name in every show they would have pain problems too. This is one of Larry's best tours in my opinion. No matter how much pain he is in his playing is really tight, he is improvising and adding a lot to the songs. :up:

Amen, my younger brother is a drummer and he always seems to have a pained/ pissed off expression.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom