Lanios on board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel bad for Chris Thomas or whatever his name is who was producing the album. Lanios just shows up and is like "Well, I'm in charge now... soo go sit over there" haha

Oh, it's not like that at all. Steve Lillywhite (the producer of U2's first 3!! albums) came in on JT, AB and ATYCLB to listen to songs and mix a few, but he was not putting Lanois or Eno out of a job. Danny's just helping them tie up a few loose ends.

Chizip said:
umm, mr lanois, please just say you like it and nothing needs to be changed so they can finish it soon and get it in the stores

this seems like something that could lead to a delay

good call

Did we ever even get anything from Lanois of what he thought or heard in the studio?

miss-U2 said:
lol no sorry, he didnot tell me :sad:

all i can tell u is that he really worked hard there:yes:... and from what i heard that the album sounds great :up:

but i really don't know when it is gonna be released :ohmy:

Worked hard? What kinda work did he do there heh.

Swan269 said:
i believe you miss-u2. Your honesty left me a little lonely.......

oh sorry :reject: i thought u didnit belive :hug:

well they came here at 11 am or so, an worked until midnight or 1am...and then, very often, they went to the clarence, and talked about what they did with other people (such as gavin etc...)

miss-U2 said:
well actually, i don't sleep!!!! when i am there, i don't sleep, i don't eat :lol: i arrive there at 11 or 12, i wait all the day, and i leave when they leave, at 11pm, or later... :yawn:

haha wow. What do you do all day between that time?

well, if had to chill anywhere for 12 hours at a time......I guess outside U2's studio is a good a place as any! :)

Back
Top Bottom