Lamborghini Commercial feat U2??!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saad

The Fly
ok i dont know if anyone brought this out into the open before but here is a link to a pretty cool lamborghini ad with a funky mix of elevation with totally diff lyrics. Cant tell if its really bono singing.... help me out here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RflHJGiN5Pk

cool ad though

cheers

Last edited:
btw if it is u2 what is this version called... not bad at all

Last edited:
not too far from the real thing. had me fooled (at some parts of the song )

There's a couple other commercials I've seen that have taken popular songs and changed just a few things around. There's an MLB promo for Fox they play during the summer that sounds very close to an instrumental version of Streets, but the chords have been changed just slightly. I tried to google some of the lyrics but to no avail.

It's like some shitty U2 vs. INXS mix-up from the deepest pits of hell. Jesus. I don't even know what to say. What the fuck. :sad:

Hold me.

Canadiens1160 said:
It's like some shitty U2 vs. INXS mix-up from the deepest pits of hell. Jesus. I don't even know what to say. What the fuck. :sad:

Hold me.

Right on the head. lol

That can't be legal. U2 have to know about this. Maybe it's just not official. Who would take the time to switch around a song like that and think no one would notice?

Canadiens1160 said:

Hold me.

Thanks a lot. :angry: I thought that was one of my better covers.

Canadiens1160 said:

Hold me.

Haha yeh i thought it sounded like the new INXS front man singing that song.

Back
Top Bottom