Ladies and Gentlemen just 169mins until Letterman taping..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...so anaway, were bout to enter..
I am with our friend Bos.Bono -aka shane and were pumped to be lucky enough to see The greatest Rock band in such a small venue..

i met a sexy in the big Apple today w/my same name-diamond! She claimed to be a "exotcic correographer"-I says "Hey we call that a 'stripper' where I come from..

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and was on her way after a DimonphotoOp..

Late gotta run 157 min. to go!

DB9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
If curious click
links for
Bono/Dimon-Bos.4 Story
and Photos..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Originally posted by Whortense:
even deathbear had better readability than that.
mad.gif

now, that's a valid point. speaking of which, i miss the little fecker already.

Originally posted by TripThruUreWires:
. speaking of which, i miss the little fecker already.

Blarg me too. I guess Juan and various Whortenses will have to do.

mad.gif

Can we trade db9 for deathbear?

Just a thought.

I'll bid one Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear, with extra sauce.

------------------
Rats and children follow me out of town

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
...so anaway, were bout to enter..
I am with our friend Bos.Bono -aka shane and were pumped to be lucky enough to see The greatest Rock band in such a small venue..

i met a sexy in the big Apple today w/my same name-diamond! She claimed to be a "exotcic correographer"-I says "Hey we call that a 'stripper' where I come from..

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and was on her way after a DimonphotoOp..

Late gotta run 157 min. to go!

DB9

Hope this helps. ~ME 3

Translation:

As my friend Shane and I are about to enter the Ed Sullivan Theater excitement rushes through our bodies because we know that we are about to see the greatest band in the world, U2. It is especially thrilling because they are playing in such a small venue.

Earlier today, as we strolled around Manhattan, I met a nice young lady. Oddly enough we share the same name, Diamond. What a coincidence! When asked her profression she attempted to be clever and said she was a "exotic choreographer." I replied, with humor, "Where I live we call them strippers." She thought I was charming and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I asked her if it would be okay if Shane took our photograph? She said yes and after the picture said goodbye.

Talk to you later. Only 2 and 1/2 hours until we see U2!

DiamondBruno9

[This message has been edited by U2ME3 (edited 10-29-2001).]

i just got off the phone with db9 an he got into Letterman. they performed stuck an ny. afterwards he got pics with bono's bodyguard an he(the bodyguard) remembered him. gave him a letter an a medallion for the b-man. he is on his way to a club where bono could be.

Jesse

Originally posted by Whortense:
even deathbear had better readability than that.
mad.gif

I think db9 got a little mush in the brain after talking to that stripper. LOL

------------------
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on." - Stairway to Heaven, Zoso: Led Zeppelin

omg, just called me again to tell me hes at a beastie boys concert or somthin an bono, moby, an michael stipe came out on stage.

Watta bloody hell?! Did I missed something?

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

God dammitdiamond! If I see you bum rush the Letterman stage and try to hump Bono I will take your sexydiamondvest and wrap it around your neck.

Thank you

H
O
O

H
A
H

------------------
Rats and children follow me out of town

you win the award for the most incomprehensible interferencer. i don't think anyone understands 80% of what you write anymore. even deathbear had better readability than that.
mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Originally posted by jesseu2:
omg, just called me again to tell me hes at a beastie boys concert or somthin an bono, moby, an michael stipe came out on stage.

Wha....? I had dinner with him and a bunch of other people last night after the show. If that loser went to that concert after I got on the subway to go home, his ass is gonna get kicked!

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Back
Top Bottom